shocking surprise

Next morning at camp everfree inside of aquamarine tent with two love birds sleeping on the bed then begins to wake up and to open their eyes just see each other.

Applejack: "morning hon."

Rainbow: "you too babe and this is camping going to be awesome."

Applejack: "you said it sugarcube."

New voice: "good morning mommies."

They turn around at the small girl with light blue eyes and smile on her face who sitting indian style on the bed.

Applejack: "who are you little one?"

Girl: "I'm your daughter of course."

Both: "what?"

Rainbow: "but how...wait you and me making love at your place aj."

Applejack: "yeah, that's mean mah ball of magic went through your stomach to begin to glow a bit and stop. Last night, mah ball of magic went through exit the stomach to transform into a five years old girl."

Girl: "that's correct mama."

Rainbow: "that's means, we're are your mothers now."

Girl: "yup."

Applejack: "but first you need a name. Ah got it what about daisy storm dash. After all mah last name into dash because ah going to married to your mother.

Daisy: "i like that name momma."

Rainbow: "me too."

Applejack: "you wanna meet mah friends at camp today."

Daisy: "of course momma."

Applejack: "good but first we change into camp everfree uniform and you will having fun on your first day trip at camp everfree with your mothers ever."

Daisy: "yay. You fix my hair please."

Rainbow: "of course sweetie."

[Here's new chapter for this story]