begin of tour part 1: the gym

The trio arrived at the gym to be huge with bleachers and stage that amaze daisy.

Daisy: "wow, this gym look beautiful ms. Rose."

Ms. Rose: "we're got talent show, dance, basketball games tournament, and guests. Including doing jumping jacks, push ups and everything too."

Daisy: "who's the gym teacher?"

"Me of course, little dudette."

Daisy turn around to see 26 yrs old man with light green skin, blonde messy hair, and light blue eyes. Wearing plain blue shirt with a whistle around his neck, Green shorts, and sandals. He entered the gym with them to greet, "hello, I'm coach twitch wave the gym teacher. very Nice to meet you, dudette."

Daisy: "you too. But one thing why your name is twitch?"

Flash: "yeah."

He made a twitch bit to alarm both of them and said with calm, "what." Daisy said in shock, "never mind."  Coach continue to speak again, "let me guess you here for a tour at canterlot elementary school right."

Daisy: "yes coach twitch."

Coach twitch: "radical I hope you see at gym with other kids someday. Dudette."

They bid farewell to them and exit the gym begin continue on their tour is the library from upstairs and daisy said to ms. Rose, "He's pretty cool and calm for a gym teacher." She replied back with daisy question of kind, "yeah he really weird and cool like his coach assistant big g sometimes." They walk pass stan lee as a janitor who cleaning up the floor.

Stan lee: "after i finish the vomit from the kid earlier and I vacuum the teacher lounge."

[New chapter is out for this story]