//PSA

//Hey, y'all. I know I promised updates on The White Wolf really soon but it probably won't be coming until late next week. I'm struggling to write because I am continuing to be attacked for my writing choices. I am tired of being bullied and abused again and again, so I am writing this now to explain my choices, and it will be the last time I respond to the ongoing harassment.
In The White Wolf, the character Ava is the adopted daughter of Zuri after she was the lone survivor of a plane crash near Wakanda as a baby. Yes, she is caucasian. Yes, Wakandans don't like outsiders. I chose to write her as a white woman because I, myself, am white and felt that it was not my place to create a black woman character when I have no real knowledge of being a black woman. I did not want to write a black character that would be whitewashed in every sense except for skin color. Now, if you pay attention to Ava's back story, it is also a callback to the comics.
In the comics, The White Wolf was a caucasian man named Hunter that was adopted by king T'Chaka after Hunter was the lone survivor of a plane crash near Wakanda as a baby. Sound familiar? I gave Ava his backstory to represent the comic White Wolf in the book that is titled The White Wolf. Yes, mcu Bucky has that alias now. But not only was I more comfortable writing Ava as a white character, her entire story and skin tone is based on canon material.
So go yell at the comic writers for raising a white child in Wakanda and stop telling me I'm wrong because "Wakandans don't fw outsiders". They made an exception in the comics, so I put it in my book. They also allowed Everett Ross and Bucky Barnes into Wakanda in the mcu, who are also white, so again that argument is invalid. MCU and Comic canon back me up on this and that's why I wrote her the way I did.
Do your research before attacking me please.