X

Ava wobbled slightly in her heels, walking behind Okoye, T'Challa, and Nakia. She was in a tight fitting, gold sequined dress that went about mid-thigh. Her blonde hair was down and curled, and she felt ridiculous. Though, she didn't complain. Okoye, who normally had no hair, was forced to wear a wig so she had curled brown hair to go with her red gown. Nakia let her hair out in a styled afro around her head, and wore a long green dress with slits down each side of her legs. T'Challa, however, got out the easiest in a simple black suit. 

"This way." Nakia said as they walked down the sidewalk toward a little Korean shop, run by an older Korean woman. 

Okoye, constantly shaking her head to keep the hair away from her face, nodded gratefully. "Bast willing, this will go quickly and I can get this stupid thing off my head." She muttered bitterly.

"It looks nice." Ava smirked at her, chuckling softly. "Just whip it back and forth."

"What?" Okoye scoffed. "It's a disgrace." The general muttered as they started to approach the shop, waiting for Nakia to get them in.

Nakia smiled at the woman and spoke to her in Korean, motioning to the four of them in the group. After a few minutes of back and forth conversation between the two of them, the woman let them into the shop, which wasn't a shop at all. Inside was filled with people of all races. Many rich looking Koreans, some Africans, and some Americans. Music trailed through the air and the smell of alcohol bit at their noses from the various glasses of drinks strewn through the room in the hands of many men and women all dressed for the occasion, laughing and gambling. 

The four of them looked down at the majority of people on the lower level from the balcony, scanning the room. "Spread out." Nakia said. "The buyer is likely already here."

Ava nodded, glancing at her friends before taking a deep breath and focusing on keeping her balance as she walked along the balcony, Okoye going the other way. Nakia and T'Challa descended the stairs, walking through the crowd on the lower level. Her eyes scanned the room still as she tried to keep her composure, suppressing her nerves. She was not a natural spy, but neither was Okoye. Nakia was the spy. "Eyes up. Americans. I count three." Nakia said through their communication devices hidden behind their ears.

"Five." Okoye said, looking down from the balcony. "How could you miss Greased Lightening there behind you?" She said in reference to the slick-haired men in suits at a gambling table.

"Six." T'Challa commented. "Just spotted an old friend who works for the CIA."

Ava sighed and glanced down at the man T'Challa was looking at. "Things just got a little more complicated." She muttered quietly. Ava stopped where she stood, watching, waiting as T'Challa spoke quietly with the man from the CIA. After a few minutes, she heard the elevator behind her ding. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes widened slightly and she turned away to his her face, waiting for the group of men to pass, following their leader, Klaue. "Klaue, plus eight." Ava whispered through the device, glancing at the group again as they started to make their way down to the lower level. 

"General?" T'Challa spoke to Okoye, wanting to make sure their plan was still running smoothly. 

"In position to secure our exit." Okoye said. 

"And the vibranium?"

"I don't see it yet." Ava responded, keeping an eye on Klaue as he approached the CIA agent. She frowned slightly, noticing the gun shaped bulges in the sides on the suits worn by Klaue's men. "I thought there were no weapons allowed in here."

"There aren't. Someone didn't get the memo." Okoye replied, walking around the balcony to join Ava on the other side. "Definitely armed."

Ava heard the elevator again and glanced back, watching more armed men pour out from it's doors. She bit her lip and turned her attention back to where T'Challa was. "Six more. It's a set-up." She muttered quietly. She placed her hands on the balcony rail, gripping it tightly with nerves as she took another steadying breath.