Part 7

Welcome back guys, last time we covered the entrance exam and how izuku showed bakugo his place and surprisingly we redeemed mineta. After that commotion, aizawa says so shall we begin.

After that aizawa while freeing bakugo tells him with his hair floating and eyes glowing red that "if you do that again you will be suspended you're lucky that you have a valuable quirk that is the only reason you are here", bakugo pissed was about to say something, until someone placed his hand on his shoulder and he heard a cold voice with a killing intention behind him as he felt chills run down his spine along with lightning saying "speak what you are thinking and I'll send you to space. Mark my word", 

everyone was scared seeing izuku saying this while holding miolnir and having lightning in his eye. Bakugo looks back and is scared so much he trembles backwards with fear. Saying "sorry I am sorry plz don't hurt me".

Izuku seeing this calms down and throws the hammer away towards the forest. And reverts back to his new normal form which is his enhanced form it looks like if deku had the body of young all might, in which all might looked like chris hemsworth the person who plays thor in the movies. Izuku then with a tough voice says "I won't as long as you stay in line", bakugo agrees and stands with the crowd who were a little scared, 

izuku sees them scared and in his cute and cheerful voice says "guys no need to be scared I only treat people accordingly to their actions", hearing this they all think never do something wrong in front of him or to anyone he might know. Then they all did the tests where izuku demolished everyone the only one who he couldn't beat was uraraka in the ball throw as they both tied in that.

so after the test the scores were izuku midoriya in 1st, momo in 2nd, shoto todoroki in 3rd, bakugo in 4th and hagakure in last place because mineta was 2nd in the sidestepping so he got more points than hagakure and got 15th place, everyone except izuku and momo thought that hagakure will be expelled but aizawa says that "it was a motivating lie now get back to class you have the rest of the day free". 

After this everyone went back changed and got back to class there izuku went and sat beside momo and said "hey momo-chan congrats on getting second you're really skilled". Momo blushing hardcore says "thank you. You yourself are quite talented even without the god powers", 

at this point momo was a blushing mess. Izuku notices this then smirks and says "oh if you're feeling hot I can make the room colder", momo then says "you don't have to do that", she couldn't even look izuku in the eyes. Izuku then while turning "says well I will now check out our syllabus for the year so ill talk to you later", 

momo nods then they both sit down shoto being beside momo heard everything and says to himself 'what stupid people they want to be heroes but the girl looks cute and smart'. 

For everyone who might think that todoroki was not interested in anything but it was revealed that he noticed momo and even voted for her so he definitely paid attention to her. He then looks at his syllabus and everyone stayed away from bakugo. Bakugo was humiliated by this on the inside, as he was given everyone's attention growing up. 

This happened and the day passed everyone was leaving for their home izuku was walking towards a buffed up all might but he was stopped by iida who said while bowing "I know that you are much stronger than me so I was hoping if you could teach me somethings so I can be a better hero". Izuku says smiling brightly "yes off course ill always help a fellow classmate and a friend".

Ida was a bit shocked hearing izuku addressing his as a friend and he said "but you've only known me for one day", izuku says calmly "that is true but when I see in your eyes I see a hero and a good person so I want to be your friend, if you're okay with that" Iida says "off course" as he moves his hand out for a handshake, izuku reaches out and takes his hand shaking it and saying "well I finally made a friend" while smiling.