CHAPTER 18 : THE BATTLE TO END ALL BATTLES.

IN THE LAST CHAPTER WE SAW THE FIGHT BETWEEN CLASS 1A AND B, THE HEROES AND THE JUGGERNAUT WHERE KIRISHIMA WAS GIVEN THE JUGGERNAUT'S ABILITIES BY CYTTORAK AND HOW ASGUARD LOCATED ON EARTH WAS DESTROYED AND ODIN WHO TOOK IZUKU WITH HIM AS A FINAL STAND.

HOW THE HEROES ON EARTH HAD ASGUARDIAN WEAPONS WITH THEM AFTER MELISSA FORGED THEM FOR EVERYONE, AND HOW THE FINAL BATTLE STARTED.

NOW INTO THE STORY.

Izuku was flying directly at the serpent yelling "come on" and the serpent reacted accordingly and rushed at izuku trying to hit him but izuku went under his attack and cut his small arms a little and then flew around the serpent and hit him with thunder causing the serpent to yell out in anger and pain.
Every here seeing this were filled with hope that they could win. And started fighting even more harder. Izuku after hitting the serpent with thunder flew towards his chest and used the sword to cut this enite chest vertically, for those who don't understand it means he stabbed his chest and then pulled the sword down until he got to the end.
The stike was strong but not fatal seeing the serpent on the back foot shigaraki, rushed at izuku and hit him in the back before he could anything knocking izuku down to the ground and was about to finish him off saying "you will play for your father's crime" but before he could hit izuku's head with his hammer a blast was fired through his chest killing him, as shigaraki fell to the side izuku looked up to see Melissa in her destroyer Armor. And said "you're a life saver" Melissa just smiled and said "I know but can you help us for a second that guy there has a quirk which allows him to control the wether deal with him quickly" izuku looking at NINE said "I am the god of thunder that is my job let me take it back" saying this izuku flew towards nine and yelled "hey phoney" hearing this nine turned around and swung his hammer at izuku but izuku hit it with his own and then stabbed nine in the heart saying "I am the one who controls the wheather". And then izuku flew back towards the serpent and just as he got near him he was hit in the face by a hammer which knocked izuku's hammer out of his hand and making it fall far away and as izuku stumbled onto his feet he saw dabi standing over him and said "you" dabi just said "yes, me" and fired a fire balst at izuku but the blast was blocked by another balst of fire whose source revealed itself being endeavor.
Izuku looked at endeavor and said "uncle, enji this is" but he was cut off by endeavor who said "I know it is touya, I recognised him the moment I saw him" and he then looked at dabi and said "son please surender that way you can survive" but dabi just laughed like a mad man and said "ohh don't worry I will be alive at the end but can't say the same about you" dabi then started charging up his flames and seeing this endeavor did the same and said "sorry" and the heat coming from both of them were so Intense that the ground started to melt and after a minute they rushed at eachother, and endeavor opened his palm and hit dabi in the chest with his  palm while dabi shot a lot of fire at endeavor's left eye. Dabi managed to damage endeavor's left eye but in return this happened to him.

And he was dead. Seeing this izuku saw how much of a hero endeavor was willing to kill his own son to save others. But izuku shook his head and looked at the serpent and saw Odin was fighting him and so izuku decided to run at the serpent. Meanwhile the heroes were starting to get overwhelmed as many of the villains were too strong for normal heroes.
Mirio was fighting villains left and right and helping others, until he heard a loud bang behind him and turned around to see an old man falling towards him, mirio seeing this decided to help him out and caught him but ended up getting hurt a bit. And when he stood up he said "are you okay sir" the old man stood up and said "I'm fine kid are you okay" mirio said "yes I'm fine" Odin then looked behind mirio and said "kid pick it up and rally everyone they need to be motivated" mirio looked behind him and saw mijolnir and then looked at Odin and said "I pick it" Odin just nodded and mirio walked over to the hammer and streched his hand and then lifted the hammer up and shouted "everyone assemble".