PART 21

Hey guys welcome back to another chapter and i hope you all enjoyed the last chapter.

The first half of the chapter will mainly focus on thor and the later half will set up the story in the present timeline.

PREVIOUSLY- we saw the class 1A along with venom pass the provisional license exam and how aizawa was actually married and then we saw thor 1 million year ago who was going to fight a battle for his worshipers but suddenly he heard a thud and saw the head of the god worshiped by the other army. 

Now onto the story-

Thor saw the head and then looked up seeing the god's horse and said "no one shall fight today, give the solders time to mourn their god, i will find out who killed him" then he used his pegasus to fly up and reached the clouds while in the cloud he looked around for a while until he found the god's horse so he flew over to it and took hold of it just then out of the corner of his eye he saw a black sword coming and ducked backwards and the sword went over him and when he turned around the man was gone and thor shouted "who's there show yourself" and suddenly he felt something coming from under him and looked down seeing someone coming and before he could react the person grabbed thor by the throat and flew upowards and his axe fell down and the Pegasus also flew down while thor looked at the man and asked "who are*choking*you" and the man replied "I am gor the god butcher and who are you" and thor said "I am thor odinson" and gor just looked at thor and said "ahh so you're the Prince of asguard" and thor was now just checking about to pass out" and gor laughed and said "I have killed many gods and I knew what they were god some were the god of time who could control time but there were still beings stronger than them see you are just able to live long and control certain aspects of the universe so you make the lesser races think of you as gods, bit in truth you are just like them given you have a few handy ability. Now tell me what are you the god of" and thor while choking tried to say something but couldn't and gor tightened his grip saying "what are you the god of" and this time thor weakly said "thunder" as lightning struck them both and thor fell down onto the ground passing out.

.
.
.
.
Thor woke up in a bed and gasped for air as he looked around and found that the solders had carried him back to their nation and he was being treated. He then stood up and walked outside and went to a open field and kneeled and prayed to his father and asked "father who was that man" and Odin from asguard said "he is a man named gor who hates and hunts down gods to butcher them, stay away from him and come back to asguard." And thor replied saying "no father if that man is killing gods I have to stop him" and Odin yelled at thor saying "don't go" and thor said "don't worry father I can easily win" and walked away to his axe and took it and ran out in the world to find for and end him.

After searching for gor thor one day reached a cave which had blood marks near it and thor decided to go and check it out, while going in thor was attacked by multiple monsters and he fought and slayed them but as he slayed the last beast and looked at the entrance of the cave he said "well it was just these beast huh" but suddenly someone whispered into his ear saying "no Odinson you're wrong" and pulled him into the shadows.

TIMESKIP- UNTOLD PERIOD OF TIME

Thor woke up while he was being hanged by his hands and his entire body covered in wounds and gor just yelling "it's been 21 days and yet you won't say anything, every other god has given up in just 2 days, just tell me what I want thor and I will spare you and your home. Tell me how do I get into asguard." And thor just laughed with his blooded teeth and mouth saying "do you think I am stupid for, why would I tell someone who kills god and even has a title for that, on how to get into a place inhabited by god's, just because I am a warrior you take me for a fool don't you" and gor said "well I guess I will have to break you even more" and thor said "when I get out of here I will cleave you into two." And gor said "the only way you get out of here is as a corpse" and just then thor said "well my men will help me" and gor was about to say "no one will help a god who couldn't save himself" and just then a sword was swung at gor but he dodged and looked to see a few men who had came to rescue thor and said "my my there is a first time for everything I guess" and he attacked the men and was killing them until someone freed thor who took his axe and chopped of butchers arm and said "I told you" and as gor turned around thor swung his axe from below and cut gor into two.

And after they set the cave on fire by pouring oil everywhere and then all the men left the place.
A week after thor was just sitting in the field but suddenly he was attacked by some dogs and he tried to fight them but he was defeated and then gor came and said "ahh thor did you miss me" and he then dragged thor through a portal while thor was captured.

THE PRESENT.

Izuku was now sitting in class and was prepairing his stuff for The final exams which were to be held right now.

There were no written exam because aizawa said "these students will not have to do paper work they will only have fight or save someone no one villain would ask them what's the powerhouse of the cell or something like that" so now the students were getting ready to give their final exams where they had to fight the teachers and the pairings were as such aizawa vs momo and shoto and all might vs bakugo and izuku.

Now the matches were starting and izuku wasn't allowed to use any of his powers except OFA.

And izuku and bakugo were walking in a fake city and bakugo said "what's our plan" and izuku replied "I say run, you run away" and bakugo was about to say no but all might sent out a shockwave that destroyed the entire road and building and after the shockwave passed bakugo closed his mouth and said "as you say" and was about to run away but all might wrapped blackwip around bakugo's head and slammed him into the ground knocking him out. And looked to the side to see izuku who jumped at him and kneed his father in the face as all might was thrown back a bit he grabbed izuku's leg and slammed his around like the hulk and then flipped him in the air and grabbed his head and ran on the road while rubbing izuku's face in the ground and then threw him into a building and izuku quickly ran out and jumped at all might and tried to kick him but all might grabbed his leg and lifted it up and punched him in the balls

And every single person in the watch room just said one thing "ohhhh" and izuku fell down now he was angry and as all might was going to grab izuku he grabbed all might's hand and kicked him in the face with 100% OFA and sent him flying and as all might flew away izuku grabbed him with blackwip and pulled him down saying "well you're already father of 2 so you won't need that anymore and punched all might in the balls knocking him out. And won the match.

Now it was time for Momo's match and let me just skip it I don't want to write Action today, so the both of them won easily as momo made a Quirk to cancil aizawa's quirk.

So now all the kids were in the room and aizawa said "4 of you failed the rest passed good job. Now in 3 days we will go to a summer camp so pack your shit."

While izuku heard something in the back of his head and said "I will be back in a few hours dad" he said as he flew away.

.
.
.

On a distant planet a kid was praying "ohh any god out there please help us our planet hasn't had days for a few years now and we are about to die please help us" and just then it started raining and the kid looked up to see izuku who flew down and said "well looks like the rain isn't the only thing you needed" as he made crops in the planet and brought back tree and everything and the kid ran upto him and asked "which god are you" and izuku said "call me thor" and everyone there said "all hail thor" as they kneeled in front of him and izuku just said "please don't do that there is no need" and then the people had izuku sit down with them and asked "so why did you pray to other gods and not to your own" and an elder said "they haven't been seen in years" and izuku stood up and said "your planet will flourish as long as I live it will work normaly and if you will allow me to leave I have to find out what happened to your gods."

And the old man said "yes, please and once again thank you thor we will never forget what you did for us".

With that izuku flew to the orbit of the planet and found a castle there and he walked upto the gate and saw that it was chained and decided to break the door and enter. And when he entered he saw dead bodies of the gods and saw that they weren't just dead, they were butchered.

END OF CHAPTER

Sorry for making it short I really wanted to write this part and I didn't have much to write in this so I only wrote the stuff that fit the script.