Part- 36

Izuku looked over at the rageful beast soaring through astroids as for the first time he felt fear at this level.

The monster was giant his body yellow but his face hands and feet red his eyes pitch black showing a complete lack of a soul.

"You ready?" "Yes, child let's end this." Izuku then ordered his goats to take him towards Mangog and Izuku rammed the goat in its stomach hitting it back as Izuku jumped off the chariot and brought his axe down onto the monster who held up his arm and blocked the attack but was hit from the side as Melissa had thrown her hammer smashing Mangog back into the ruins of Old Asguard. 

Which Mangog had brought with it to show Odin his past failures. As Mangog stumbled to find his balance he was hit in the thigh with Odin's spear as it came down to its knees Melissa hit its head with the hammer smashing it into the ground and creating a crater and as the monster tried to look up Izuku had buried the axe in its head.

Izuku then pulled the axe out of the limp body as he looked over to Odin.

"That was anti-climactic. You were really afraid of this?" "Get back" Odin then called back his spear as Izuku who was about to tell him to relax was hit in the side sending him into the old castle as he smashed through the walls he landed in a room where he saw a small round table but ignored it and rushed out seeing both Odin and Melissa barely holding their own against Mangog who was throwing punches and energy blasts everywhere.

Izuku rushed forward dodging multiple attacks and slammed his axe deep into Mangog's gut. As the beast yelled out in pain he pulled it to the side tearing his stomach muscle and spilling his intestines out Odin followed up with a strike to the chest he then began to twist the spear tearing the monster's heart and finishing it off Melissa had charged up the God blast.

Both Izuku and Odin collected their weapons and jumped away from Mangog as The God Blast collided with its target and vapourised the entirety of the castle behind it.

When the Light dissipated it revealed an almost dead Mangog only thing that was left was some pieces of skin and muscle which were still pounding its head was gone. Fear began to sink in everyone's soul as they saw Mangog come back to an ever larger Size than before, he rushed to Odin punching him in the gut and sending him flying toward Titan then its gaze shifted to both Izuku and Melissa and rushed at them the two were on High alert and started to avoid Mangog and not face him head-on.

They met in an old broken house as they rested their heads catching a breath "That attack was almost as hot as the Surface of the Sun and he survived it. None of us can put out a higher attack potency rn The hammer will not bring out its full potential in my hands and it won't head your calls until It completely heals me or I die."

"Do you think the core of the sun would be effective against it?" "In theory, it will get rid of everything in Mangog his blood his muscle Nothing would be left but How do we take him there?" Izuku smiled "Inside the castle, there is a round table used to navigate the planet and set its course to the sun."

Just then the roof of the house was torn apart as Mangog smashed the Inside with Both Izuku and Melissa running out from either side Izuku threw his axe in Mangog's eyes then calling it back Mangog began to run after Izuku on all four.

Izuku reached the edge of the island and used black whip on two poles to slingshot himself back towards Mangog where he utilized Fa-jin, float, and One for All at its fullest punching Mangog in the face and breaking the Island in half.

Suddenly Izuku felt the island which Mangog was on begin to Move so he quickly jumped over as the Island started to accelerate heading toward the white star.

Melissa came out of the castle with the broken round table in her hand "The course is set he isn't going anywhere now. Let's end this." "Couldn't agree more." The two of them then rushed at Mangog and began to outclass it in speed knocking it off its balance.

As they went past the new Asgard where their friends and family were saw them fly past the castle. 

As the Island approached the Sun it began to fall apart "How do we get off Midoriya?" "We fly off" Melissa smiled as they finally knocked back Mangog Melissa threw the hammer and hung on to it flying off the planet with Izuku holding her foot. They flew thousands of miles away from the planet which was sinking to the core of the sun.

They thought they had done it until Izuku felt as if something grabbed his foot he looked down to see Mangog who had made an impossible leap from the sun all the way to Izuku and Melissa and he then punched Melissa so hard sending her straight to the Moon where she landed creating a crater.

Then Mangog grabbed Izuku by the throat and took him to the moon too slamming him to the ground. 

Izuku was almost knocked out by this and Mangog moved onto Melissa lifting her up with both of her arms as She resisted kicking the beast She also tried to call Mjolnir but her hands were closed and inside Mangog's hands he opened his mouth firing an energy beam at Melissa's chest ripping through it leaving a giant hole where her heart should have been and he threw her limp body to the floor Izuku was furious he felt the hammer call out to him and he called back at it.

The hammer came back in his possession and he noticed Mangog from the start of the fight was aiming at the hammer he knew that this was the weapon Odin used to conquer the universe. To get rid of Mangog he needed to get rid of the hammer so Izuku flew around Mangog in a circle tying him up in black whip he then attached the black whip to Mjolnir and landed in front of Mangog who rushed at Izuku.

Izuku simply put the hammer to his forehead "Goodbye, old friend." And threw the hammer as it went past Mangog who was just about to punch Izuku until it got pulled back off the Moon and was directly flown to the sun the hammer did not stop there it led Mangog to the center of the sun where both the cause and the result were destroyed forever.

But Izuku noticed something coming out of the Sun and directly at him he felt no fear this time as the thing landed at his feet and stopped glowing it was the core of Mjolnir the only pure part of the hammer that was left behind.

With that, Izuku grabbed the piece and walked over to Melissa holding her hand and the core of Mjolnir "For I pray to thou, Return this soul back to where it belongs."

Not seeing it work Izuku yelled in anger until a hand landed on his shoulder "Let me give it a try" Izuku then gave way to Odin who began to glow a golden colour and soon Melissa was healed.

She woke up gasping for air as she looked around. "Izuku?" He looked her in the eyes "Thank you for avenging me." Izuku smiled "Well we are the Avengers are we not?" The two of them laughed happy that the treat was over. 

They stood up and walked behind Odin "How could it be that you can save her but could not save me?" "It was Thor's fate to die fighting the serpent and he gave his life fully to send you back this time it was in my power to interfere." 

Izuku nodded asking "So what now?" "We head back and prepare for war." "Right, how are we breathing here tho?" Melissa was also wondering the same "I created an atmosphere on the moon." Izuku and melissa chuckled as an Asgardian ship came to pick them all up.

.

.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark realm, a man sat on his throne drinking his wine a dark figure came and bowed in front of him "Lord Malekith we have news from old Asguard." "What is it?" "Odin, Izuku and female Thor have defeated Mangog with no casualties but..." Malekith threw his glass aside standing up and grabbing the Servent's hair "BUT WHAT?" "The hammer was destroyed in the process there is no longer a Thor."

Malekith let go of the servent as he laughed and the laugh echoed through the castle.

END OF CHAPTER.

what did you all think?