PART 24

Welcome back guys. 

PREVIOUSLY-

The thing that happened was izuku ran away after GOR meanwhile the heroes fought AFO and his nomu army. And izuku followed GOR to the a pool and when izuku entered the pool he found himself somewhere else and when he looked around he saw a old man with miolnir fighting GOR's dogs.

NOW ONTO THE STORY-

We arrive to see a old man sitting on a rock throne with his left hand gone from the bicep down replaced by a metal arm and a metal patch on his left eye along with miolnir near his feet. And the Odin sword in his right arm.

The old man says to himself "today is the day I will die" as he stands up and puts his helmet on then he threw his hammer towards the gate blasting it open as he ran out and jumped in the air from the air he looked down to see thousands of Human-d...

The old man says to himself "today is the day I will die" as he stands up and puts his helmet on then he threw his hammer towards the gate blasting it open as he ran out and jumped in the air from the air he looked down to see thousands of Human-dog hybrids ready to feast on him as he landed on the ruined city of Asgard. 

Slashing many of the monsters and then called back his hammer and started duel-wielding them as he used the hammer to  fly around and the sword to chop up the enemies he kept this up for many hours and then he got serious as he started to shoot out lightning and killing even more of the monsters he was dominating them all but seeing more and more arrive he gave up he was tired of doing this daily and let the monsters beat him up and eat parts of his body.

Just then he was thrown near the gate where he stood up held his hammer in 1 arm and his sword in another as he yelled at the monsters and as they were approaching him a hammer fell out of the sky hitting the ground killing many of the monsters in one hit as the old man looked upto see izuku who had thrown the hammer down and was ready to fight with the old man as he said "don't worry old man, whoever you are I am here to help" as the old man just grunted and said "kid I don't know if you know this or not but there isn't usually this much talking so shut up and fight" as he flew towards the crowd of monsters and the two of them started killing people left and right.

Then the two of them got back to back and the old man said "gather them all towards the edge of the city."

As izuku complied and gathered all the monsters at the edge of the as the old man was holding the hammer upright with both hands and the side of the hammer was facing the monsters and then, the hammer started to glow as the old man yelled out "godblast" as he fired a energy beam from the hammer which vaporised everything in the way even planets and stars.

As izuku just looked at the destruction and the scale of power.

As he just looked in fear and awe. He then turend to face the old man and asked "who are you" as the man said "my name is izuku midoriya I am your future self, now follow me we should talk." As he walked inside the broken down castle and izuku followed after him saying "what you're telling me I loose a hand and a eye oh my god."

The old izuku just looked at izuku and just rolled his eye saying "don't worry your future may be different by the way let me guess you followed GOR here well you're 900 years late. He came and took away all the asgardian and killed many of them he left me here to watch it all end as he left his dogs to keep me here trust me izuku I tried to fight then endless wave of enemies but after a time I lost hope and was just looking for a way to die."