Part-33

All Might and Izuku were hurdled up together being protected by Kirishima who took care of all the attacks.

The group had been trying to help Bakugo land a blow on the necklace but it wasn't working as Wolfram kept on protecting himself with the use of metal all around him, until one moment when Shoto yelled out from behind Ida and Bakugo "It's ready, get out." Both of them heard him and jumped to the sides as Shoto sent a giant glacier at Wolfram freezing his entire surrounding and his body as well.

Momo then took aim with a giant cannon she had created as she fired what seemed to be a laser beam which Wolfram managed to dodge by shoving himself with an iron pillar but lost an arm.

As he was falling through the air he called on another platform for himself to land he rose up only to be met by a kick to the ribs sending him down to the platform Ida then looked back to Momo seeing her fallen on the platform he then looked at wolfram looking at Momo Bakugo launched at him but before he could hit him Wolfram smirked sending a giant spike Momo's way.

Ida noticed this running to save Momo he yelled as he reached his arm out to her but it was too late the spike was faster than him it went past him and blocked his vision as he saw blood fly around it.

For a moment Bakugo, Shoto, and Ida were frozen until something hit the spike breaking it and as it fell down they saw Izuku had shielded Momo with his body.

He coughed up blood as he fell in front of Momo who could only try to crawl towards him "Bakugo break that thing NOW!" Ida then grabbed Momo taking her away from Izuku who smiled looking at her go away "You better be ready to meet the maker, villain." Bakugo then placed his hands on Wolfram's chest before doing his biggest explosion to date.

Sending himself flying up into the air from the force and breaking half of the roof and the necklace sending Wolfram down the building.

With the necklace gone All Might felt the energy come back as his body was once again fully healed he stood up trying to jump but found his quirk not working he then realized his quirk was gone!

On the other hand, Shoto was beside Bakugo helping him up "That was a massive attack you think he's down" "Hopefully." They both then heard the sound of metal "Why does the villain always get so many second winds, it's unfair." "I agree."

Then a giant Iron hand rose up grabbing the side of the building with Bakugo and Shoto between its fingers the metal giant then rose up with Wolfram laughing from inside he then tried to squish Bakugo and Shoto with his foot until a flying object went through its knee breaking the leg off Wolfram looked forward seeing Izuku fly at him at super speed going through the head of the giant bringing Wolfram out and throwing him up in the air then flew after him and from up above hit him in the back sending him to the platform.

He fell with a thud with Bakugo taking the machine that fell from his head. He then felt a bracelet on his hand, it was a quirk-canceling bracelet.

Izuku then landed in front of him as the group surrounded him "Gorr was right you really are nothing without your weapon. You Izuku Midoriya would be nothing without that hammer nothing! Look how I beat you so easily."

He laughed as he closed his eyes falling unconscious. Izuku then looked at him for a few minutes not speaking a word everyone looked over to him before Izuku fell to the floor as he tried to lift his hammer but struggled to do so he felt weakness come over him as his Asgardian armor went away but he still had his altered body.

He then tried to lift the hammer again but it refused even to budge. Everyone saw Izuku struggling as All Might went over to him placing his hand on his shoulder "It's okay my boy, leave it." "Izuku fell on both knees with his hands limp on the ground with his head hung low "Yea, let's go." 

They all arrived back at the party where the police and other heroes had arrived All Might handed Wolfram over to the heroes as David and Melissa came down "He took all the items away, But you guys destroyed the most powerful of them all so it's still a win for us." 

Izuku was sitting at a chair feeling low thinking about what had just happened and how did he loose his hammer so suddenly he was feeling like he had lost himself the words kept repeating over and over in his head before Inko came next to him hugging her son.

"It's okay Izuku, you are more than that hammer, that hammer did not make you, you made that hammer. You are still a hero, so live up to it by being Izuku Midoriya and not Thor." Izuku smiled as his mom ruffled his hair.

"Thanks, Mom" Suddenly came the sound of roaring thunder as Izuku ran to the elevator followed by his friends when they arrived at the roof they found it more damaged than before as it was most likely hit with large amounts of electricity Izuku followed by momo arrived at the center of the roof to find the hammer missing.

Izuku then looked up seeing a figure fly away wearing his armor.

END OF CHAPTER.

I don't know why I can't write long chapters with this one for some reason.