CHAPTER 20: The New Start.

Welcome back guys to another chapter, this is the start of the god butcher arc.

PREVIOUSLY-
Odin had left earth with his army after reviving, bakugo and shoto. And all the heroes went back to their houses after izuku repaired the city and everyone went home.

ONTO THE STORY-

Izuku was getting ready for the provisional lisence exam and he heard his mother call out to him and said "izuku you should get going for the exam" izuku turned around and with a tired face said "I am getting ready" and then inko said "ohh, well hurry up" and izuku just quickly got ready and jumped out of the window and flew to the school and when he arrived he saw everyone especially bakugo and shoto in a tired expression and said "huh looks like the aftermath of the war finally hit everyone. 

And they all in a complete sinc said "yea, no shit Sherlock" and just then aizawa came and said "everyone move, we are leaving for the exam" hearing this everyone just walked with aizawa to the bus and got in and reached the exam location they all got off and izuku turned around and sais "alright guys, let's do this plus ultra/ultra" a different voice also yelled and all the class 1A turned around to see a kid standing there who introduced himself as yo shindo and said "sorry I just always wanted to do this like plus ultra is the 2ns most famous hero phrase in the world" 

izuku just looked at him and said "your welcome can we get to the exam now" and suddenly his eyes went wide and he looked at aizawa and said "where is venom" aizawa then looked down at his phone and said "he should be here right about now." 

And soon venom jumped down to the group and took off the symbiote and said "hey, everyone how are you sorry for not helping during the war, I was sent on a mission overseas by thr hero commision board." Izuku sighed and said "no problem now let's get this over with. I am feeling super lazy" and with that aizawa said "it's hard to argue with his assessment" and then he heard a voice call him out and this made him shiver.

he slowly turned around seeing miss joke coming to him and hid behind izuku meanwhile ms joke said "owe that hurts, why are you hiding from your wife shouta" this made izuku and everyone turn towards aizawa who said "don't lie joke" and ms joke in reply to this showed a ring on her finger and seeing this yoshi(aka venom) gasped and said "and here I thought he was a vergin ass hobo" a

nd bakugo continued it by saying "we all thought the same" and aizawa just said "huh, so is that how you see me, you ungreatful fucks" ms joke in a serious tone then said "shouta cussing in front of children, just you come home today" and aizawa then shivered and said "sorry, my queen I stepped out of line but please don't step on me" and with that izuku looked at aizawa and said "I lost all respect I had for you sensei" and with that aizawa said "well then go in all you"

The class sighed and kirishima said "guys let's go we have a exam to complete" and all the class members ran inside and the presentation for the exam started.
Which I will try my best to explain but sorry for my talent.

The announcer said  "in this exam there will be 2 parts, first one Being a battle royale you would have 3 targets on your body and if all 3 are hit by these balls you will be out and if you defeat 3 people you advance only the first hundred people to take out 3 opponents will pass this round and the 2nd round will be explained afterwards. Because if I explain it now you all will only think of what you will do in the next one and won't be fully present in this one. now go to the arena".

And with that everyone left the room and went to the arena and yoshi looked at izuku and said "this will be easy" and izuku asked "how so" and venom replied saying "I mean venom can just absorb these targets" and izuku said "well lucky you, I plan on defeating 200 people in the first minute" yoshi and the whole class 1A looked at him and said "nice"