Chapter- 30

Previously- Izuku and his friends came over to I-Island and something took over Izuku.

.

.

.

Alter Izuku stood over all of his classmates as he laughed maniacally as everyone began feeling the pressure, as all of them stayed on the ground terrified until Izuku prepared to throw his hammer at Mina but Momo noticed and stood in between Izuku and Mina, causing Izuku to freeze for a moment as Momo took advantage of the situation and quickly fired a tranquillizer taking Izuku down.

Bakugo stood up and ran towards Izuku along with All might "what, just happened, Young Yaoyorozu, what did you do?" "I just shot a few tranquillizers at him, I learnt to make from Asguard, There is something wrong with Izuku we should take him to a lab and run some tests on him." All might nodded picking Izuku up as he dashed towards David's lab followed by the entire class.

.

.

.

"I ran some tests on Izuku, mostly on his brain and it's just what I feared for quite some time, the sudden mood swings." "what do you mean, David is my son alright?" David advised All might to sit down as he began explaining "The brain scans I ran on Izuku were cross-referenced with people who suffer from DID meaning Dissociative Identity Discorder, where one loses his sense of Identity and another Identity emerges from within, mostly it happens due to being pushed down by society or being an outcast or any other type of feeling of inferiority. This causes the mind to create a different version to keep out all the bad things or to release some of the urges hidden inside one's mind."

All might was distraught while looking at his son as he felt a hand on his shoulder "umm, is there any idea, what his other personality be like?" "yea, A murderous sociopath. He holds all the trauma and anger Izuku kept inside all those years of being bullied as a quirkless."

Bakugo hearing this through the other side of the door just slid down the wall with his back against it. He then broke down crying.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku woke up in the hotel room. He looked at his surroundings as he found momo coming out of the bathroom she was drying her hair with a towel and as soon as she saw Izuku she dropped the towel and covered her body.

Izuku getting a nose bleed quickly turned away "I am so sorry, I did not mean to look at you like that." "it's ok you can look if you want, we are dating aren't we" Izuku hearing the words turned around and found an impressive sight in front of his eyes, this was the 2nd time Izuku saw the gates of heaven in front of his eyes. 

Momo while blushing got dressed and when she turned around she saw Izuku standing in front of her, "Momo, I want to tell you something" "Yes, what is it?" momo said tilting her head.

"Momo, when I said I can't fake it anymore, What I meant to say was I can't fake wanting to be your boyfriend, I don't want to be your boyfriend So please break up with me....." momo was distraught she began to cry while covering her face and until she heard Izuku say something else she opened her eyes to find him on his knee in front of her as he pulled out a box and said "and please marry me instead, I want to be your Husband instead of your boyfriend." 

Momo was too stunned to speak until she felt two warm hands wrap around her shoulders, "It's ok if you don't want to marry me, I will understand just say something, the silence is killing me."

Momo came back to her senses and hugged the green plushie back crying "I would love to marry you Dumbo."

With that the two of them lock their lips in a passionate embrace, They then hear the door knock as their classmates said from the other side "get ready we have a party." 

The two look at one another and smile saying "sure, we'll be there soon enough wait for us in the lobby."

After a couple of minutes, both of them got dressed and arrived in the main lobby on the ground floor, all were looking good everyone in formal dressing then came the couple of the newly engaged teens, everyone looked at them and were jealous of how good the both of them look, they had it all money, fame, looks, smarts and power.

But before anything could happen alarms began ringing. "intruder, intruder, intruder." 

As the doors shut on our heroes.

End of chapter.

I am sorry for being so late, I just got back in school after the surgery so, I was caught up in a lot of stuff but now I am free and a fun thing  I AM WRITING THIS CHAPTER WHILE I AM IN SCHOOL. USING A SCHOOL PC.