Part-35

Izuku was currently laying in a bed in Recovery Girl's room his classmates and friends were waiting outside in the middle sat the Allfather directly beside Dad Might.

"Is he awake yet?" "No sir Odin he is still unconscious." "I got to ask why are you even here Odin?" "All Might I am not pleased to be here just as much as you are not pleased to have me here, but there is something off No one on the planet had the abilities and powers to take out Izuku and cut his arm off this is surely the work of a being of another realm."

"Who do you suspect?" "First bet goes on to the frost giants they are strong and the chilly snow we found in the enemy hideout confirms it but they should have not been able to do it even if Izuku had lost his powers stored in the hammer he still had Asgardian physique and not to mention his quirk."

"Hmm, so any other person we should be wary about?" Odin was about to speak but was cut off by the door opening "Malekith!" Everyone looked over to Izuku who stood there unfazed giving everyone the cold eye. "Malekith?" "Yes Odin, it was Malekith he was the one who defeated me along with the others present there, is Eri safe?" Momo came forward with Izuku looking at her "She is safe and with Aizawa sensei right now."

"Izuku did Malekith say anything to you?" "Yes, he sent a message that your past had caught up Odin your greatest fear has returned and is ready to end you he has given you time to face it and survive after it is done and you have recovered he will enact the final stage of his plan....."

Izuku hung his head low Odin stood up grabbing the boy's shoulder "What is it?" "Izuku turned his head slowly "The War Of The Realms."

"He wouldn't dare no one not even I am mad enough to start a fight I can not win. No one has ever won the War Of The Realms." "He has a chance he has united all the other races in the realms and with the help of Overhaul he has a symbiote he took from the venom, is he okay?" 

"Yes, my boy he arrived not long after you left for the mission." "I see, that's good because We will need him if we wish to take down the Symbiote army." 

"You all stay here and prepare to fight the war because once more it will be fought right here on earth."

"What will you do till then?" "Try to save Asgard because Mangog is on his way he was probably released when Old Asgard was destroyed."

"No" "Yes, he is on his way." "I will go to old Asgard and try to stop it midway if I die you Izuku shall take the throne of Asguard." "Kirishima lifted his hand in the middle "What is this Mangog?" Odin held his head low "It's a monster formed from the hatred felt by the souls of my victims when I went through the universe as a conqueror." 

"Is there any way to beat it?" "Yes All Might, my death they hate me they want to end me and everything I built but since This new Asgard was built by your son it will spare it and only come after me."

"I am leaving to face my doom may you all succeed in your war." "Wait!" Izuku held Odin's arms stopping him "If you are with us on the battlefield what chances do we have to win the war?" "Your chances will move from 30 to 70 percent."

"Then I am coming to fight Mangog with you." "Without an arm?" "I'll take the destroyer's arm it doesn't need to anyways." "Fine but what about your powers how do we get the hammer it hasn't been heading my summonings." "Let's go visit the new owner shall we?" 

Izuku walked off behind him were his friends and Odin arrived at the door to a fellow patient as the door swung open Mellisa was startled as she backed away from the window. "What brings you all here?" "Bring it back Melissa we are going on a mission." "Bring what back?" "The hammer." Everyone looked at Izuku in shock as David spoke to Izuku cutting through the crowd "What do you mean she is the new Thor?" "Yes!" "Melissa sighed bringing the hammer back and turning herself into the Mighty Thor a female version of Thor with Long blonde hair and a face mask "Happy now?" "Yes!" "How did you know?"

"At the last moment, the hammer slipped out of my hand, I was thinking about how my actions caused your cancer and I wished I could heal you and so I think the hammer listened to me and came to you to heal you. That is exactly what happened."

"So what do you want from me?" "To come and join me in my fight against Mangog it will be you me and Odin. You in?" "sure let's go."

.

.

.

.

Izuku stood in the empty space near Saturn on a chariot held by two goats along him The Mighty Thor and Odin.

Izuku adjusted his new arm as Odin looked over "Ready?" "Born ready."

Just then smashing through an asteroid came a giant monster the size of a small house.

He then rushed at the three as they prepared to fight.

END OF CHAPTER.