Part 37

All the heroes were gathered inside UA preparing for the war that was about to be brought forth. "What do we have to face this time?" "I am afraid All Might that we might have to fight the entirety of the 7 realms, this is an ALL OUT WAR Malekith has unified the forces of the realms and on our side, we just have Asguard and Midgard."

Nezu popped out from between Aizawa's scarf "Would it be possible to turn Jotunheimen on our side, Loki himself is the crowned prince, he can turn the tide of the war if he can gather the other giants."

All eyes in the room fell on Loki who hid behind Izuku similar to Eri. "I am scared what if they hurt me." Izuku remembered that Eri was the same so he looked forward "I will go with Loki." He then turned around bending down to his level. "I won't let anyone touch you, don't worry."

Izuku then looked around the room "I think no one has any objections?" "I do." Roared a voice through the room as a brown man emerged from the crowd "Vinay!" "I need your help Izuku the multiverse is in danger, come with me at once." "No, I have important matters here." "Loki will be fine he won't die in this war, no one will, so you can relax and come with me."

"What will I get in return for helping you." "These" As Vinay dropped more than 20 hammers on the table "While using them you can channel the power of thor they are not as durable so use them wisely. Once my work is done I will give you something else as well."

"So are you coming?" Izuku looked at the table full of hammers he then looked around at everyone who nodded then back at Loki "You can go, I promise to come back safe and sound." Izuku then looked at Vinay who summoned a portal and the two of them walked through it.

.

.

.

.

.

Loki was transported to the front of the frost castle where King Laufy resided, his father.

The doors opened and two frost giants emerged observing the young boy before escorting him inside Loki felt eyes on him, some were non-threatening, and some reeked of death as if they wanted to eat the boy right then and there.

It did not take him late to reach the throne room where on an icy throne sat his biological Father.

"What business do you have here Son?"

"It's an honour to finally meet you Father, you are nothing short of the glorious king I have so heard off."

"Stop with the flatterly we both know you are here to ask me to take your side in the war."

"Yes, father." Loki then looked down at the floor.

Laufy stood up from the throne and walked towards Loki as he towered over the 8 year old. He transformed into a regular sized person and put his hands on Loki's shoulder "look at me son. I have sworn allegiance to Malekith I can not betray him, you can decide for yourself who you want to be side with, if I die then the giants and the entire realm is yours to lead. But until then you are my enemy and now go before, I treat you as such."

Loki looked up hugging his father one last time before he stepped away walking towards the balcony at the end of the throne room.

Just as he was about to leave Laufy sent a small ray of light at Loki.

Loki looked at his body as it began to change "think of this as one last gift my son, may it be enough to protect you."

With that Loki was engulfed by the bifrost, arriving back in U.A. as he stepped out everyone seeing him was shocked as what stood before them was no longer the 8 year old kid, but 16 year old teen.

Before anyone could question about his new state Loki himself cleared all doubts "courtesy of king Laufy, a final parting gift to his son."

"So it would seem" Odin's voice broke through from the back as he came forward "and his allegiance? Did he give that too?" "No he did not."

Odin turned away going back to the planing table until Loki continued stopping Odin in his tracks "but, he told me that if we were to remove him from the battlefield, I would as the crowned prince get to decide where the allegiance of the giants will lie."

Odin looked back at the boy smiling "we can turn the tide of the war in an instance."

Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf "And it would be easier to Target one person on the front lines, because from what I have concluded from the what you have told us about the dark lord of of the elves is that he will push the others on the battlefield and himself remain at the rear."

"A valid assumption, that was the same tactic he used to tear my arm off." Everyone turned to look at Izuku as he strolled through the portal with the bag of hammers with him.

Momo ran over towards Izuku and hugged him "so how did it go" Izuku smilled ruffling her hair "I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes!" Izuku then walked towards the table "it was a new experience I had to team up with many of my variants to face off against a threat looming on the multiverse."

"I was left in charge to lead the final assault in the fight and we won saving the multiverse."

All might and Aizawa then walked forward towards him "ready to fight another?"

Izuku smirked as he pulled out a golden hammer from the bag "ready to win another."

END OF CHAPTER.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Next chapter to cover the prologue and the mid-section of the war.