Part-27

PREVIOUSLY-

Izuku returned from the alternate future after defeating Gor and landed in momo's bedroom as he slept with momo hugging her close to himself.

Onto the story-

Momo's POV

I was woken up by the sound of birds singing outside my dorm window as I stretched out my arms to remove the stiffness of staying in the same position the entire night.

I felt something missing around me as I patted the bedsheets around myself and then finally opened my eyes when I confirmed that I was all alone.

I sat straight up and got out of bed leaving my room as I was looking for Izuku all over the dorms and while going out the door I saw Izuku walking to the dorms while carrying groceries as I asked him "hey have you seen izuku anywhere?" as I then without waiting for an answer ran past him and then after taking a few steps it hit me who I was talking to as I slowly turned behind while hearing laughter coming from behind me.

END OF POV

Izuku was on the ground laughing his lungs out as he had water in his eyes as he saw momo with a dumbfounded face and this made him spat out laughing as he started choking on his laughter at the end. 

When he saw an angry and almost brought to tears momo he stopped laughing and walked up to her and hugged her saying "hey, I am here it's ok"momo hugged izuku while crying. 

Izuku then took momo back to the dorm and they were welcomed by the entire class as Izuku looked and everyone and said "yo"

Just then bakugo walked up and pulled izuku away from momo and threw him onto the couch and asked "so what happened in the future and all?"

"yeah I wanna know midibro" chimed mina, "I want to know about the future as well" asked uraraka, suddenly Mineta spoke up asking "do I get a lot of ladies in the future" everyone was like "seriously, Bro"

And so on Izuku told everyone about the future and after that, they informed izuku of what happened behind him in the present.

"wow they squashed his face damn, that was brutal" spoke up izuku after hearing about AFO's defeat and death.

Just before anyone could answer, All might walked in and said "yes it was, my boy I still have the smell of his blood in my fist, but that's not important I wanted to tell you all that we are leaving for I-island in 3 hours pack your stuff." He then took a small pause and said "izuku my boy come with me" izuku followed out of the room and walked with all might as he reached him.

He saw tears in all might's eyes as he said "dad everything ok, why are you crying?" all might then without turning around said, "it's about melissa she is ........dying."

"What?" yelled out izuku.........

END OF CHAPTER

Sorry for the short chapter I have been having a lil trouble writing but I promise id make up for this next week or so, so just wait.