PART 15

welcome back guys to another part of what if deku was the god of thunder.

in the last part we covered how izuku met yoshi AKA venom. and the first 2 parts of the sports festival where everyone declared war on izuku except for bakugo.

now onto the story so we were at the start of the 1v1 where midnight had told everyone what the event will be.

"this is where the fun begins" izuku said after the announcement and saw that his first match will be against shinso after that he will have to face shoto and after that he will fight iida who will be a tricky opponent. izuku got ready and walked to the room which was given to him to rest and prepare for the matches.

after 15 minutes of waiting izuku was summoned to the arena to fight shinso. he got there ready to fight shinso

but before he could even move shinso decided tooo say something that being "it must be nice being the son of the no.1 hero and having the powers of a god. you must be enjoying your life from the get go having a life full of riches and whatnot, meanwhile i was labeled as a villain just because i had a quirk which people didn't like it" izuku was getting angrier because he had also gotten thor's temper as well. 

he replied to shinso saying "really well let me tell you something i lived my life without a father for 14 years and lived as a quirkless who was bullied for 12 years you say you had a rough childhood well so did i so i understand how you must feel but using that to gain sympathy that is just low-class move" shinso was shocked and said "why isn't my quirk working you should have been under my control right now how are you still free from my control" 

izuku just chuckled and said "well i did some training to block telepathic attacks, so you've already lost" with that he ran at shinso and pushed him out of the arena and said "you can improve and prove others wrong but only if you try" he said this while offering a hand which shinso took happily agreeing to what izuku had said.

now it was the match between shoto and sero nothing major shoto won by crating a big-ass iceberg.

then momo and tokuyami's match where just as midnight said go momo created a light saber. and attacked dark shadow who could do nothing against a lightsaber which was hot and bright. momo with this ran towards tokuyami while fending off dark shadow. when she reached tokuyami she put the light saber to his throat as she said "do you yeild" tokuyami just said "i yeild" with that momo advanced to the next round where she would fight mina.

bakugo also advanced after beating uraraka and also won his match against kirishima.

now it was the most awaited match between izuku and shoto.

they both walked on the arena and got ready for the fight but before they started  izuku said something with a smirk "use your full power todoroki you can't win otherwise" shoto just shouted "shut up" while sending a wave of ice at izuku who broke it with a single flick and and almost pushed todoroki off the arena. 

shoto was angry he shouted saying "why are you interfering in my life taking away the girl i love, i want to make her happy. unlike you" izuku just looked at shoto and said "she loves me she is happy with me so shouldn't you be happy that she is happy" shoto looked down and it hit him hard that all he was doing was ripping her away from a person she loves so he looks at momo in the crowd and says "i am sorry momo" then he looked at izuku who looked like he wanted to say something so shoto spoke saying "you want to say something else say it i will listen" izuku smiled and said "well i wanted to say was that you should not hate your father, even though he treated you badly he only wanted you to be stronger so you could" 

before he could finish shoto said "surpass all might right, he is putting his ambition on me. i don't want to be what he wants me to be" izuku looked at shoto and said "he wants you to surpass all might because he is the strongest hero and the strongest can protect those close to them and save others as well, he wants you to be stronger than all might because when he was a kid he lost his family to a villain and he wasn't strong enough to save them that is why he wanted to be the strongest because he thought that the strongest never looses and always protects people"