PART 16

So, last time we saw how izuku told todoroki the truth about endeavor's obsession and his final fight with momo who almost killed izuku and took the first place for herself. and a mysterious  hammer falling in the place where the juggernaut was captured, so guess this is it for the recap now onto the story.

izuku was standing on the 2nd podium and iida on the 3rd while momo was standing on the top and midnight was saying "well done students you all did well, all the teachers are proud of you and now the medals will be given to you by-" but she was cut off by something falling out of the sky saying "BY ME OFF COURSE" everyone in the stadium who wasn't a pro or a student said "it's all might" 

all might then was about to say something but midnight hit him in the back saying "never cut me off ever again" all might just looked at midnight while holding his hands in a defensive position said "all right I get it" he then walked over to the medals and grabbed the 3rd place medal and stood in front of iida and said "young iida I am proud of you for achieving 3rd place and fighting with your everything you got, but don't get cocky because there is always something you can learn" 

with that he put the medal on iida and then picked the 2nd medal and stood in front of izuku and said "ahh my boy, you really are my son, I guess loosing a fight to the girlfriend is like a family thing. I am proud of you for achieving 2nd place." with that he put the medal on izuku's neck and looked at the crowd who were laughing. 

all might just sighed and took the 1st place medal and stood in front of momo and said "well done young yaoyorozu, you won the 1st year sports festival against really strong opponents this only prove how talented and strong you are" with that he put the medal on her neck then turned to the crowd and said "everyone let's say it together" the crowd and all might then yelled "plus ultra/you did a great job" the crowd then booed at all might and all might while rubbing the back of his head said "i mean they did a great job, now i think i should g-" but before he could jump away two hammers landed in the middle of the stadium and started giving off energy. 

izuku saw the hammers and quickly connected the dots and yelled "don't touch them they are dangerous artifacts but before he could say more he heard two voices say "izuku/midoriya it is pulling me towards it" 

izuku quickly looked to his left seeing todoroki and bakugo being pulled towards the hammers izuku froze up and could only yell "noo" but it was too late the two had reached the hammers and were transformed into two creatures.

the green one is bakugo while the rock one is todoroki.

the two transformed students looked around them and said "ahh it feels good to finally be a back in the world of the living and now" they ended the chat while looking at izuku and said "you who wield the hammer mijolnir we challenge you to a fight" 

izuku was breathing heavily as to what would happen but he felt a hand on his shoulders as he looked at the person whose hand was on his shoulder and said "thanks momo" he then heard shoto say "what you afraid" momo then said "don't worry just stop them"