Part-28

"What?????" yelled out Izuku

"yes she is dying my boy" responded all might.

Izuku wanted to ask what had happened but decided to stop thinking about her death and asked his father "where is she right now?"

all might just buffed up and told izuku to try to keep up as he jumped towards the main U.A building with izuku who activated O.F.A and dashed right behind all might even managing to surpass him and reached the main U.A building and used his super hearing to locate melissa and ran up to the location.

only for him to find.......

only for him to find his friend laying on the hospital bed, izuku broke seeing her like this her once golden hair now completely gone not a single strand of hair on her head

he then looked at her face she was just smiling at him so izuku returned the gesture as he walked towards her and asked "h.h...ow d.i.iiiiiid this....ha.ppen?" stuttering to speak after a really long time.

"Remember the vibranium and how it was highly radioactive well,...... you see turns out my radioactive suit has a leak in it and i was exposed to the high level of radiation enough to give me cancer."

she said as tears started to leak through her sky blue eyes she just looked away quickly hiding her tears and wiping them off with her hands.

But due to suddenly feeling some arms around her body and someone whispering into her ears.

that someone being izuku who whispered "don't worry I am here with you now and always I won't let anything happen to you, you have been strong long enough, I am here now, let it go"

melissa then burst out crying hugging izuku tightly saying "I don't want to die" then after a few sobs she gathered the courage and said those so memorable words to one-piece fans

izuku then sang a melody in her ear making her fall asleep.

After which he stood up and saw aizawa, nezu, allmight and david standing at the door much to their surprise he left without saying anything and he so walked towards the only person who he could go to to talk in these moments when he was feeling like his heart was ripped out.

that person is the most important person in his life

Inko Midoriya his mother.

(to all those that thought it was gonna be momo I think you should know nothing is more important than mother)

he reached his house and knocked on the door.

he heard slow footsteps approach the door as he then saw the door open and his mother behind the door with a swollen belly due to being around 4 months pregnant.

(i genuinely forgot when she got pregnant I do remember her being pregnant but don't remember when and where so sorry)

"Izuku, my baby boy" she pulled izuku in for a hug as she started crying.
Izuku just hugged his mom back and smiled seeing her like this, this reminded him of the old days they had spent together just the mother and son living their life.

Izuku then responded to his mother saying "you can squeeze me later mom right now think of the baby" as inko let go of her son and gestured izuku to enter the house.

As soon as they reach the living room they both sit opposite to each other as izuku begins to say "mom, i have something i want to talk to you about well actually two things" worry clearly heard in his voice

inko then a worried about her son asked "what's the matter izuku?"

izuku then said "mom it's melissa she has cancer and she is dying as we speak"

inko's eyes widened in horror as she said "no, tell me you're joking" she was broken hearing this because david was a really good friend of her and she knew izuku and melissa were very close due to being smart and nerdy.

hearing no answer she asked again "izuku is this true?" izuku looked her in the eye with his own eyes now filled with tears as he said "she is dying and I hate the fact that I can't do anything because to maintain the balance of the universe the power cosmic cant be used for some time."

inko then just held her son's hand and said "sorry"

As izuku then continued and said "and also the other thing is about momo" this caused inko to raise an eyebrow as she was about to ask "what about her?"

but izuku beat her to it as he said "I want to break up with momo"

leaving a surprised inko to yell out saying "whattt???"

End of chapter.

Phew this chapter came out in a flow well i know this is short but like i just came out of writer's block and am testing new writing pattern and all constantly evening and i thought i should save the suspence and major things for a new chapter.