The birth

Jasper's Pov:

1845

My name is Jasper Whitlock and i am 1 year old, It was 1845 and my parents best friend was giving birth to her baby i was waiting exited outside for meeting the baby, my father and my fathers best friend where with me outside and my mother was helping my parents best friend, suddenly there was screaming I looked up at the door of the room I got scared "It's okay son, that's normal" said father and his friend nodded but he also looked scared, for a couple of minuets the screams stopped and someone started crying my father got up and said "Come on let's meet the baby" I was now happy I ran in the room to see my mothers friend holding a little baby she turned to me and smiled "Jasper, this is Y/n" she said and i smiled, such a beautiful name she gave Y/n to me I felt a pull to her I looked up at my parents "Why do I feel such a pull to her?" I asked and the family smile grow bigger "Well you see son, in this world some people have soulmates, but it is really rare, my parents where really close to your mother's parents and the day she was born I felt that same pull and the same for Y/n parents" my father explained I nodded and looked back at Y/n she was adorable there was chair next to me and I sat on it still holding Y/n she was sleeping by now the parents just smiled and I was happy.

1850

I was now 6 and Y/n was 5 me and her are best friends we are always together, I always came to Y/n house to play every single day, my parents both a house next to theirs so that we would be closer, I toughed her how to read and eat and speak with a little help of the family I was happy, I didn't need no one expect for Y/n.

1855

I was now 11 and y/n is 10 we still are best friends and forever will be, my parents and y/n parents agreed to buy a big house, they did buy it and now we are all a family, I just love this.

1860

I was now 16 and y/n is 15 since I was 13 I started seeing y/n in a different way I don't want to tell her because I am afraid that it will ruin our friendship, I was planning to tell my parents this tonight because y/n and her parents wanted to go for a walk, it was 7pm and they are probably leaving now so I got out of my room went downstairs y/n hugged me before leaving when they closed the door I started talking "I need to talk to you" I said fast and scared my parents looked at echo other and then at me "Both of us?" asked mother "No just father for second then you can came in too" I said mother nodded and left me and my father sat on the dining table "So what is so important son?" he asked I took a deep breath "i don't know how to say this" I said my father just smiled "Say anything I won't be mad I never am" he said and he was right "Okay, since I was 13 I started looking at y/n in another way not as a best friend anymore but something more and I'm afraid to tell her because I think that it will ruin our friendship that we have now" I said and my father's smile grow bigger "Well Jasper, son, you are in love" he said and I smiled "i know I am but I can't tell her that" I said "why not?" he asked " because maybe she doesn't feel the same way and then what" I said he laughed "Jasper, son, she does feel the same way" he said and smiled I looked up at him with winded eyes "Wha-what?" I asked and he just laughed even more "Honey! Come here!" he yelled for mother to come and she came "Why are you laughing so hard?" she asked smiling "You remember when y/n talked about her liking Jasper in another way?" he asked and mother nodded "Well Jasper does to !" he said and mother turned her head to me and her smile grow bigger "Is that true!" she asked and I nodded she squalled and ran to me and hugged me "I'm so happy to hear that!" she said and i just smiled "When they come back we and her parents are going for a walk and you two talk okay?" said mother I nodded "Yes mam'" I said she smiled and hugged me again.

Later that night Y/n and her parents came back me and my parents stood Infront of the door when they walked in my parents gave them a nod and smiled her parents smiled so much but trying to hid it "Hello" y/n said while walking in now I was stressed "Hello y/n" said my mother "Me and y/n parents will go for another walk you two talk" said my father and they 4 adults walked out of the house, me and y/n just stand there looking at the floor "Umm- I'd like to talk you" I said she looked up and nodded "Okay" she said while smiling "Well you see- I – umm-I-" I didn't know what to say she just looked like the same "You don't have to if you don't want to Jazz" she said "no, I want to but I don't know how to say it" I said she nodded "take all the time you need" she said I smiled looking down "okay" I took a deep breath" "y/n..since I was 13 I started looking at you another way, not in a fiend way anymore, and I didn't tell you because I thought that you didn't feel the same so I left it" I said fast she smiled "Well Jasper I kind of feel the same way" she said while blushing and looking down like she was trying to hid it I walk over to her and pulled her head up with my finger she looked at me in the eyes and then we kissed.

1863

Me and Y/n have been together for 3 years I am 19 and y/n is 18 her birthday was 3 weeks ago and the same day I proposed, our parents were happy for us, when I told them that I'm proposing to y/n they were happy and they started celebrating yey (note sarcasm) after the proposal I told y/n that I'm going to war she was really sad because of it, she had to go to Italy for to visit her Grandmother we said our goodbyes she was gone for 3 weeks but before she came she wrote a letter telling me that she found out that she was pregnant with me! I was happy really happy I was in my tent and I had to go and take y/n home because today she was coming back but tomorrow I had a war I was waiting for y/n to come at the station with my horse I waited for a couple of minuets and she came she ran to me and hugged me and I hugged her back when she let go "I have missed you so so much" she said "and I missed you too" I said smiling and kissed her when we pulled away I put my hand on her belly "How is she?" I asked she looked confused "How do you know it's a she?" she said smiling "Well mam' I have a feeling it's going to be a girl" I said "And what if it is a boy?" she asked I looked dawn at her and smiled "No mather what gender it is I'm going to love it" I said she smiled and hugged me again, we got on my horse and it started to run we ran for a while the y/n spoke up "Jazz wait" she said I stopped the horse "what is it?" I asked "Look" she said I tuned my head in her direction and saw 3 women standing there I started walking my horse to them got off my horse and y/n did too "wow" she said I saw y/n jealous face I smiled a little bit "Do you need help with anything?" I asked the middle woman took a step closer "We need to you" she said I looked confused she started walking towards me she was really close she looked at me with her red eyes and then looked at y/n she walked towards her "We can need you to you have something special " She said and she bit y/n neck and y/n fell on the ground I was now angry "What did you do to her !?" I yelled "Oh don't worry you two will still be together" she said and she bit me too.

3 days later:

I woke up in a tent next to y/n my neck was burning "Y/n?" I whispered "Don't worry she going to wake up soon it take women longer to change said the girl who bit us "What did you do to us?!" I said "Whoa calm down.......i don't know your name but calm down and follow me I'm going to show you around and tell you everything" she said "my name is Jasper" I whispered and followed her when she explained everything I was shocked then I heard a loud gasp I turn to my tent and I knew it was y/n and I started running towards the tent.

Y/n Pov:

I woke up my neck was burning I didn't know why there was a mirror next to me I grabbed it and I saw my red eyes and gasped loud then I herd running and someone was behind me I turn around and saw Jasper I hugged him "Jazz what happen to us" I asked "I'll explain everything don't worry" he said "You need to hunt first" he added.

After i hunted people because I had to Jasper explained everything to me about vampires he even told me about mates and that we are mates I was happy about that at least I had him.