Baseball, Bella, prom

Y/N pov:

Today we are playing baseball but Edward invited Isabella I was a little sad because it was a family thing but I got over it.

We where now at the field me and Jazz were worming up "So how are you felling?' asked Jazz I looked at him "Good why?" I asked "Just asking, what I can't know what my beautiful girlfriend is felling?" he asked I laughed "well you are a empath, so you have to know what I am felling" I said "Well I can't because you have a shield on" he said "Oh! Sorry!" I said and I took it down Jazz wrapped his arms around me and smiled "It's okay" he said and hugged me, me and Jasper loved to be closer to echo other that's why we hug all the time then a scent hit me it was Bella she was coming closer to us I let go of Jazz and walked to Rose she smiled at me "It's okay y/n, you are doing great" she said I smiled at her we all had fun when Alice yelled 'STOP' we all got around together "I thought you said that they are leaving" said Edward "they where but they hared us" said Alice "Put your hair down" said Edward "Like that will help, I could smell her from the other end of the field" said Rose, Jazz warped a arm around me then Edward turned his head towards me "Can you put a shield on her?" he asked I nodded and put a shield on Isabella then two man and a girl came "I think this is yours" said the black man I just hid behind Jazz he was still holding me he looked at me and smiled "My name is Laurent this is James and Victoria" he said "My name is Carlisle and this is my family" said Carlisle I then zoned out of the conversation and looked at Isabella she looked scared but I snapped my head when Carlisle said ' some of us where leaving' I then knew that they wanted to play Carlisle looked at me, Edward and Isabella giving us a sing to leave we nodded I still have the shield on Isabella when we got to the car I saw jasper giving me a smile and I smiled at him back and we drove away, when we stopped at Isabella's I put my shield down Isabella turned back towards me and smiled "Thank you y/n" she said I nodded she kissed Edward "I'll see you tomorrow" Ed said Isabella nodded and she left, when we got to our house I wanted to go mine and Jazz's room but Edward stopped me "Thank you, y/n" he said I looked at him and smiled "It's no problem Ed" I said and walked in the room.

After a couple of hours the family came back from the game I was in the living room I felt hand on my shoulder I turn around to find Carlisle smiling down at me "That was really good what you did back on the field" he said I smiled "I love to help" I said Jazz sat next to me and I placed my head on his shoulder "But, it wasn't the same without you" Said Bran we all laughed we now sat there just talking about random things when we got a call from Isabella, Edward answered it "Bella, hi" he said with a smiling face but that face turned serious "What's wrong?" I asked he looked at me "Okay Bella calm down I'll be there" he said we all looked at him in confuse "When Bella got back home she was with Harry, a couple of minuets later James came and he killed him, then he took Bella, she just called me that she was in the ballet studio in Phoenix, we need to go NOW!" Edward said everything in rush we all went to our cars and rushed to Phoenix when we got there we saw Isabella on the floor bleeding and James looking at us we attacked him Carlisle was helping Isabella because she got bitten Me, Jasper and Emmet hold James down while Alice ripped his head off when we burned him the scent of Isabella hit me I turn around where she was "y/n, come on" Jazz said he took my hand and we went to our cars I took a couple of deep breaths "It's okay y/n you didn't attack her" said Alice "But I could of" I said "But you didn't that's what matters, your learning" she said I smiled at her and we went home while Edward stayed with Isabella in the hospital.

It was now Prom night, Jazz wanted to skip this years prom like the last ones he has skipped so many proms because of me "Jazz go" I said "No" he said "Jazz come one do you know how many proms you have missed because of me, just go I'll be fine with Esme and Carlisle and you stay with Emmet and Rose" I said Jazz sighed and nodded "Okay, but just this once" he said I nodded when they left I sat in the living room just watching TV when they came back Jazz didn't leave my side "Jusus Jasper you haven't seen your mate in only 2 hours" said Bran "i know, it's to long without her" he said and I laughed Jazz can't stand being 30 minutes without me I just love him "and he loves you too" Ed said "Stay out of my head Ed" I said Jazz just smiled and kissed my head.