Bella's Pregnant

Y/N Pov:

After a couple of day I get a phone call from Bella "Y/n I need your help" she said "what's wrong Bella?" I asked and what she told me was shocking.

Present

"I think I my be pregnant" she said I was shocked "What? How? I thought that was impossible" I said "Well I don't know I-" she got cut of from a glass breaking Bella are you okay?" I asked "i am, but Edward's not, he keeps saying that he wanted to take the baby out, and he keep calling it a 'thing'." she said I could hear that her voice is cracked "y/n! Give me Carlisle" Edward said from the phone I ran downstairs "Carlisle!" I said "In the living room" he said I rushed there everyone saw my shocked face and ran to me "Edward" I said and gave him the phone, when he hang up he looked at us "Bella might me pregnant" he said they all where shocked "They're coming today" he added we nodded and we all left I went outside and sat down on a tree "Hey Darlin'" said Jazz and he sat next to me I smiled "Hey" I said "Your sad because of Bella aren't you" he said and I nodded "Don't worry, everything is going to be okay" he said and hugged me I hugged him back.

Bella and Edward came home after a day "Bella" I said she looked at me and sad smiled "Hey" she said "Carlisle we need to do something" said Edward "No" said Bella "Bella stop, we need to get that thing out of you" said Edward "But I don't want to" she said "and I don't care what you want to I don't want you to die because of that thing" said Edward "Stop calling it a thing" I said and Edward looked at me "Of course your taking her side" he said "Edward that's your child, and your calling it a 'thing' like it means nothing to you" I said Edward looked at me "Look I don't want Bella to die" he said "You are going to change her remember, and if she die after giving birth just bite her" I said he looked really angry "Bella get out" he said Bella looked at me 'sorry' she said under her breath I just nodded Edward walked towards me "yes, I want a child, but this kind of child" he said "and why not" I said "Because it's going to kill her!" he yelled " Edward calm down" said Esme Edward looked at her then at me "I didn't mean to yell at you" he said with a apological face "It's okay Edward" I said and walked upstairs,

After a couple of days Isabella's stomach is growing bigger everyday it has been 3 weeks and she looks 6 months pregnant Edward was still mad about this right now Bella is sleeping upstairs and we are all sitting downstairs Edward was freaking out "Edward calm down" I said "Calm down? Really y/n? My wife is dying over there, because of that thing, and your telling me calm down" he said "Baby, Edward, it's a little baby" said Rose "But she's killing Bella" he said I got up "So let me ask you this Edward, When the baby is born will you love it or not" I said Edward looked at me "Of course I'll love her" he said "But you are hating her" I said "Because it's killing it's mother!" he said "I still don't get you" I whispered "And what don't you get" Edward said "You promised Bella that you will change" I said "Yeah but not like this" he said I sighed "and why are you taking her side" he said I looked at him "Because I know how she's feeling right now" I said "And what is that" he said "Betrayal, she feels betrayed from you, you promised her that you will love her for the rest of Her's and yours life, and now because of one pregnancy you two are fighting?" I said he just looked at me "Your trying to take the baby away from her but do you know how's she's going to feel. She's going to feel like me when I found out that my baby is frozen in me, she will be depressed, sad, she will never talk to you ever again, Bella just wants a family like all of us wanted, and your taking it from her, you should be ashamed of yourself Edward" I said cracking my voice I went outside to mine and Jazz's Meadow.

Jasper's Pov:

"Your trying to take the baby away from her but do you know how's she's going to feel. She's going to feel like me when I found out that my baby is frozen in me, she will be depressed, sad, she will never talk to you ever again, Bella just wants a family like all of us wanted, and your taking it from her, you should be ashamed of yourself Edward" said my mate while her voice cracked I felt so sad she has always been so sad because she couldn't have our baby when she walked out I saw all faces of the family they all looked really sad and Edward to I got up "great job Edward" I whispered and followed my mates scent I ended up in our Meadow and I saw her sitting under a tree with legs pulled to her chest I sat next her she leaned her head on my shoulder and she started sobbing I hugged her " it's okay Moon" I said she smiled she loves when I call her that and we stayed like that for a couple of hours.