Training

Y/N Pov:

I was now with Rosalie on the balcony after she heard Isabella that she wanted to become a vampire and that she'll beat Emmet's ass "I mean who does she think she is?" she said and I just smiled at her then a strong scent hit me and I knew it was Isabella "I'll see you later" I told Rose and I jumped of the balcony only to land next to Brandon who was laughing at something that Emmet said we all walked inside, we heard Rose telling Isabella her story, I felt bad for her we just sat in the living room and listened "I wanted to ask you something" Bella said to Rose 'what?' she said 'well that night at the graduation party y/n was wearing a skinny dress, when I looked closely I saw a little bump on her stomach' Bella said 'and?' Rose said she doesn't want to tell me Bella because she knew that I was listening 'and I didn't want to ask her because I know she's uncomfortable around me, so I'm asking you' she said I just smirked 'that's not my place to talk about Isabella, when she's going to feel comfortable around you maybe she'll tell you' said Rose then she was next to Emmet "Thank you" I whispered she smiled and nodded.

The next day we where ready for training but we where just waiting for the pack to come Jazz and Emmet where worming up, Jazz just beat his ass and me and Rose just laughed "Rose" Emmet said disappointed "What?" she asked "why are you laughing, you are suppose to support me" he said "Aww, sorry baby" she said I just laughed Emmet looked at me "again!" he said and him and Jazz started again while those two where wrestling a car pulled up I turn around to find Edward and Isabella they where walking this way I got up I walked towards Carlisle and Esme a couple of minuets later the pack came Carlisle was first to talk while Edward was translating I was trying to focus on not to louse control around Isabella because she was right next to me "Jasper and y/n have experiences with newborns they'll teach us how to defeat them" said Carlilse "They want to know how they're different from us" said Edward " They are grate deal stronger then us, because they're own human blood ling is in they're tissue, our kind is never more physically powerful then our first several months of this life" Carlisle said he looked at me and Jasper, Jasper took a step forward "Carlisle's right" Jazz said "That's why they're created" added Jazz then I stepped forward " A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, but no human army will stan against them" I said "And the two most important things to remember are first: Never let them get they're arms around you, they'll crush you instantly" Jazz said and started walking "And Second, never go for the obvious killer, they'll excepting that, and you will lose" I said, Jazz smiled at me he turned around "Emmet!" he yelled "Don't hold back" Jazz said "not in my nature" Emmet said and the training began, Jasper took Emmet to the ground I just smirked "Never lose focus" Jazz said he turned to me giving me sigh to pick someone and walked "Carlisle and Edward" I said Jazz stood there looking at them fighting while I was walking around them watching they're every move, Edward pinned Carlisle to the ground and he got up happy thinking that he won and he looked at me "One more thing" I said he looked at me confused then Carlisle pinned Edward to the ground "Never turn your back on your enemy" I said while walking off and this time I gave Jazz a sigh the wolfs just watched us "Bran and Alice" he said Brandon and Alice came up and they started Bran didn't want to hurt Alice that's why he went easy on her and they ended up kissing, Jazz gave me a sigh "Rosalie and Jasper" I said Jazz smirked and Rose smiled, I walked around them just like I did with Carlisle and Edward I was watching Rose because I knew that Jazz was good and he didn't need help Rose did some interesting tricks that surprised me but ended up Jazz beating her ass I smiled at her "What are you smiling at, I lost" she said "Yeah but, you did do some interesting tricks that surprised me and don't worry you where grate" I said she smiled and hugged me "Esme and y/n" said Jazz I looked at him "What? You and Esme are the last" he said and walked off "Sasser" I said "I am not!" he said "Yeah keep thinking yourself that" I said the family laughed me and Esme got to our positions and we started, Esme ran up to me ready for a punch but I just stand there waiting for a right moment when she was close enough I grabbed her waist and pulled her to the ground we got up Esme smiled at me she then tried to pouch me a couple of times but I blocked every pouch, when she tried punching my jawline I grabbed her wrist pulled her towards me and pinned her to the ground then she kicked me so that I could get off of her, I know Esme she'll never give up, she ran to me again this time she throw me to the air I landed on my feet and ran to her she did a pouch she missed and again I pinned her to the ground again "Damn" she said I laughed and help her up "Are you okay?" I asked "Yes sweetheart I'm fine but you have to learn me how to do that" she said "When ever you want" I said she smiled and walked off to Carlisle who kissed her "Y/n?' asked Edward "Yes?" I asked "One of the wolfs is asking why are you happy for Esme but she lost?" he asked "Well she didn't give up" I said Esme smiles at me "I think this is enough for today same place tomorrow" said Carlisle "Y/n before they leave they want to ask you some questions" said Edward I nodded "Ask away" I said "How do you know much more about newborns?" Edward said "and who asked that?" I said "Paul" Edward answered "Well Paul, it's because of my power, I have the strongest power, and it makes me stronger, faster and better" I said "They're asking what is your power?" said Edward "Any kind of power that I image in my head it comes in real life" I said they all nodded and they left, me and Jazz where about leave when Isabella stopped us she was asking Jazz questions and I just left because of her scent I heard Jasper telling Isabella mine and his story with Maria.

Now i was waiting next to the Jeep for Jasper he said that he forgot something and he needed to go and get it just then Bella's scent hit me I wanted to walk away but she stopped me "Y/n wait please" she said and I stopped "look I know your uncomfortable around me that's why I'll keep my distance but I wanted to ask you something" she said and I nodded "i noticed a small bump on your stomach I just wanted to ask what it was" she said I looked down on my stomach and smiled "i was pregnant while I was still human, when Maria chanced us it froze in my stomach" I said still holding my breath "Wow, I'm sorry for asking" she said with sad eyes "It's okay" I said "You and Jasper had a wonderful life together as humans huh?" she asked and I nodded and smile remembering the days "can you tell me, about your human life" she asked "I have nothing to say, my human life was perfect just like Jasper's, mine and his parents knew each other since they where kids, and so are me and Jasper, we always hang out together all day every day, he was my beat friend, I even remember a couple of funny times with him" I said smiling "Like what?" she asked "Well....

1850

There I was a five year old sitting on the couch in the living room drawing then a scary eight legged creature come to me "AHHH!!!" I yelled and all of a sudden a six year old Jasper came in with a shotgun "What's wrong!" he yelled I pointed my finger to the creature "Oh y/n that I spider don't worry it wont hurt you" he said and came and hugged me and we watched how the spider went out the window the I looked at Jasper with the shotgun "Do you know how to use that thing?" I asked he looked at the gun that he was holding "No, not really" he said I winded my eyes "Put I down, now!" I said and he put the gun down....

Present

Bella was laughing hard while I was smiling and still holding my breath "I remember when me and Japer saw each other in another way and we started dating, and when Maria changed us we found out that we are mates"i said "Wow looks like you two where ment to be" she said and I smiled "Yeah" I said but now I couldn't take it any more "I'm sorry I have to go" I said "yeah no problem" she said walked to the woods to find Jasper standing there "You still remember those days" he said "Of course how could I not" I said and warped my hand around his neck and he warped his arms around my waist and we kissed "I love you" I said "i love you too" he said we kissed again and we went home.