Going to School

Y/N Pov:

1985

It has been 5 years since Brandon came to the family he is a big teddy bear just like Emmet, him and Emmet where now playing video games, me, Alice, Rosalie and Esme where talking about fashion while Jasper and Edward where playing chess, then Carlisle came in with his vampire speed and was exited "what's wrong Carlisle?" I asked "well I have to tell you guys something, so come here" he said we all got up and went where he was "Well?" asked Rose "You guys are going to school!" he said and we all stear at him in shock "Why?" asked Jazz "what do you mean 'why' you guys need school and plus what do you do everyday?" he said and we nodded but I didn't "What about me? I can't be around humans, you know that" I said Carlisle smiled "It's okay y/n just try okay once" he said "For me?" that hit me, I sighed and nodded "Okay I'll try" I said and Carlisle nodded and hugged me "When are we starting?" asked Bren while I walked over to Jazz "Monday" Carlisle said "Okay then let's go buy some stuff" said Emmet we all nodded, Alice, Brandon, Emmet, Edward, Rosalie and jasper left to go buy some new clothes as Alice ordered some notebooks and pens.

It was now Monday morning and we were getting ready, me and Jazz were already done we were waiting for the others I was really nervous Jazz grabbed my waist "Hey it's okay y/n everything will be fine" he said kissing my head and I leaned my head on his shoulder we where standing like that for about 2 minutes and then everyone came down "Okay we are ready!" Alice said exited then Carlisle and Esme came in with a big smile "Okay, you guys have a good day" Esme said "Okay bye!" we said and we went to hell/school, when we got there the scent of the humans hit me I took a step back Jazz took my hand "It's okay I'll be with you all the time" he said I nodded slowly and we started walking I was holding my breath as much as I could we took our schedule I only have 1 class with Jazz and all of the rest of them with Alice and Edward 'well thank god that I have someone with me' I said in my head and Edward smiled at me, I walked in my class with Jasper I sat down next to Jasper everyone was staring at us not making a sound "what?" I asked them they didn't answer just turn around and Jazz smiled and took my hand the girl who was next to me looked at me and smiled "Hi! My name is Tracy!" she raised her hand I smiled and nodded "Hi Tracy" I said and didn't shuck her hand she just looked at me confused but turn around then I turned my head to Jasper leaned my head to smell his scent his scent calmed me down Jasper looked in pain I used my power to keep him under control and put a shield on him so that he shouldn't feel anyone's emotions He looked at me and smiled the bad thing about my power is that I can't control my thirst, when I put self control on someone the HAVE self control but I can't but self control on me, now I am losing it I am shacking my leg trying to distract me but nothing helped the girl next to me looked at me again "Can I borrow I pen?" she asked I nodded and gave her one while she was opening her notebook she cut herself Jasper looked me worried I covered my mouth trying not to breath the blood but I didn't help "Miss Cullen are you okay?" asked the teacher I didn't answer jasper looked at the teacher "she felt ill this morning she has a temperature" he said the teacher nodded "take her to the nurse please?" he said Jazz nodded and we walked out of the class room he took me to the lockers room I breath out but hold it again because I could still smell the blood I was now freaking out "We need to get out of here" he said I nodded Jazz called Carlisle and he told him everything Carlisle dismissed me and Jazz from school we went in Emmet's jeep and I slammed the door shut "Darlin'-" "go jasper" I said cutting him off he nodded I put a shield on him so that he could not feel my emotions right now "don't do that" he whispers "I want to feel what you feel all the time" he added "Please take the shield out" he said I never wanted him to beg so I put the shield out "Thank you" he said and then I felt calm "Thanks" I said he smiled "No problem darlin' " he said I smiled at him when we got back Carlisle and Esme where outside waiting for us they had sad smiles I ran to them with my vampire speed and hugged Carlisle "i'm so sorry" I said while cracking my voice Carlisle hugged me back "it's okay y/n we understand" he said "I almost killed a girl" I said "But you didn't y/n and that's good and we are sorry for this, we rushed it" said Esme and I hugged her "Now don't cry everything will be fine" said Carlisle with a smile "I can't even cry" I said smiling "yes but you do have venom in your eyes" he said I hugged him again "Let's go inside" said Jazz I let go of Carlisle and nodded we all went inside and I went to mine and Jazz's room I told them that I wanted to be alone right now they understood why.

It is 3:30 so the rest of the family would be home right now and they are I heard the cars outside I just sat on the couch and pulled my legs to my chest, there was a knock on the door and it opened I saw the whole family looking at me with small smiles "Yes?" I said the came in "We just wanted to see if you were okay" Alice said I nodded they all came and sat down next to me Rose was on my left and I laid my head on her shoulder she smiled and she hugged me we all sat there in silence for a couple of minutes "Okay this is just sad let's do something fun!" said Bran "yeah!" Emmet yelled "Like what?" I asked they look at echo other then look at me "Play video games!" they said at the same time I smiled and got up "Okay" I said they cheered picked me up and we went to the living room me Bran and Emmet were playing video games the whole night while the others cheered for someone we had a great night.

The next day we had to go school again and boy I hate it.

I passed all three of my classes with Edward and Emmet who calmed me down because that Tracy girl is really clumsy, now we have lunch we sat down on the table and they just talked but I couldn't say anything then Rose looked at me "Y/n?" she asked I look at her "can you make people feel human?" she asked I nodded "And you?" she asked and I nodded again "Then it's pizza day want to try it?" she asked and everyone looked at me with the puppy dog eyes I smiled and nodded they cheered I use my power to put some human in each one of my family and they started eating pizza and me too "hey I have another idea" Alice said this time "you can't use your power for self control right?" she asked "yeah" I said "Then why just not use your power for human control then you can't smell anyone's blood like right now" she said I smiled at her "I can smell it" I said "But how?" she asked "when I use human control on myself I'm like a hybrid I have human in me but I also have vampire in me so I can still smell the blood" I said and she nodded "wow your power is something" said Bran and we all laughed, we ate our pizza and I stopped my power on the family and then I had Bio with Edward and Tracy great! Me and Edward walk in and took our sits Tracy just had to sit next to on my left she smiled at me but I just look at her ' I hate this girl' I said in my head and Edward smiled at me, then the teacher came in, Tracy just had to go and hit her elbow it was bleeding now I cover my mouth and put a shield on Edward he knew immediately because I couldn't read anyone's mind he looked at me and then looked at Tracy and winded his eyes "You okay miss Cullen" I asked the teacher I didn't answer Edward looked at the teacher "she has this terrible nose bleeds I think I should take her home she's also sick" Edward explained the teacher nodded "Okay and I can see you are really pale I'll just call your father to tell him to dismiss you guys, you may leave" the teacher said Edward nodded he grabbed my hand and we left I ran to his car I sat in the back seat trying to calm myself down "Y/n it's okay no more I promise" he said and hugged me then his phone rang he took it out and answered "Hello Carlisle" Edward said 'did it happen again?' He asked "yes it did. Carlisle I think it would be better if we don't let y/n go to school" Edward said 'i think that is better to, just came home' he said "Okay" Edward said "we are going home" Edward said and I nodded.

When we got home I immediately went to mine and Jasper's room and just sat there a couple of hours Esme and Carlisle came in smiling and I smiled at them "Y/n it's okay you are not going to school anymore we promise" said Esme I nodded "i just-I know I disappointed you guys with this" I said "No, no you didn't because we understand why" said Carlisle I hugged them and they walked out then Jasper came in sat next to me and hugged me we didn't say anything just sat there and that's what I wanted to be next to him.