The new Coven

Y/N Pov:

5weeks later:

It has been 5 weeks since Jasper told us to leave, I didn't come out of my room in Peter's and Charlotte's house they would come in the check on my but that was it they knew that I needed some space, now me and Peter are going to where Jasper told us to meet him we went there and we waited we heard a woman screaming I got up but Peter took my hand and pulled me closer to him he looked scared I turn my head where Peter was looking we saw a shadow running to us we wanted to run but then Jasper's scent flow in my nose and then there he saw standing right in front of us I smiled ran and hugged him he hugged me back and kissed my head and he brushed his head in my hear Peter walked over and gave him a bro long hug "We missed you" said Pet "Really much" I added Jazz laughed "i missed you guys too" he said and hugged us both "why 5 weeks why didn't you come with us?" asked Pet "There was mind reader in Maria's coven I needed to take care of him or he was going to tell Maria where we where" he said I nodded and hugged him again now we went to Peter's and Charlotte's house It took as again 3 days and we finally got there Charlotte got out running towards Jasper and hugged him "Thank you" she said Jasper smiled and hugged her back when they let go charlotte hugged me and Peter we where all laughing at some jokes in the house when Jazz stopped "Jazz what's wrong?" I asked him he turn his head towards the door "Someone is coming" he said I used my power for mind reading and read someone's mind 'Oh god! Where are they? I've been looking for hours. hey here is house maybe I could ask some people' I looked at the door too "It's woman she is looking for someone" I told them "How did you know?" asked Char "Remember my power" I said and she made a 'O' with her mouth and smiled I got up and walked towards the door "Wait! Where are you going?" asked Jazz "to see if she's okay" I said "Well your not going alone" said Peter the three of them nodded and followed me I used my power for a tracker to find her faster and we did she looked like a pixie and she had red mixed with golden eyes "Can we help you?" I asked the girl turned towards us "It's you!" she said and she started walking more like skipping towards us "What?" Jazz asked "I saw you guys in my vision" she said "Vision?" asked Char "yeah I have a gift I can see the future, and I saw you two with a family with golden eyes" she said and we where confused "Golden eyes?" I asked "Yes, well you see they call them self's the vegetarian vampires, they don't want to drink human blood so they drink animal blood" she said "There's another way?" Jazz asked and she nodded "If you come with me we will go to that family and we will be very happy, I promise" she said me and Jazz looked at echo other then at Pet and Char "Go with out us" Char said we looked at them shocked "She didn't see us in her vision and plus we don't want to drink animal blood" Pet said me and Jazz nodded hugged Peter and Charlotte "Call us when you get there okay?" Pet said "Okay" I said and we left.

We were running for days Alice told us that the drink animal blood so we three tried hunting animals but it didn't work good on me I lost control with my power so I have to stick with human blood, We arrived at Forks but we where still running to the house when we got there we went to the door we knocked on the door and a girl with long blond hair looked at us with surprise "We would like to speak to the head of this coven" said Alice the blond nodded "Carlisle there are some people here for you" she said then a tall men with short blond hair "Hello, how may I help you?" he asked "my name is Alice, this is Jasper and Y/n, I'm going to say this straight up, I can see the future and I saw us all as a family happy with our mates just that I'll meet mine later" she explained "of course but" he said oh god I hate the 'buts' "You need to drink animal blood" he said Alice and Jazz nodded but I stand still and didn't do anything just looked at Carlisle with guilty eyes "What's wrong?" Asked Alice "Remember what happened in the woods when I tried to drink animal blood" I said and Alice nodded "What's going on?" a boy with spike hair came outside and another boy who looked like bear and women who had brown hair she looked nice "We have some guests" said Carlisle "Are they going to join?" asked the big guy "Well that is Alice and Jasper who said that they will hunt animals but this is Y/n who still didn't answer" he said memories flashed over my eyes and the boy with spike hair looked at me with surprise "Looks like it's because of her gift" he said I looked at him "How did you know?" I asked "Oh I'm sorry my name is Edward and I can read minds" he said 'perfect' I said in my head and he chuckled "And what is your gift is I may ask" asked Carlisle "I can control any kind of power that I image in my head" I said "and when me Alice and Jazz tried to hunt animals I lost control with my power that's why I need human blood" I added the whole family looked at me in shock "If you want I can just leave" i said "No" Jazz growled I looked at him "but they drink animal blood I don't belong here" I said "No it's okay" said Carlisle I looked at him in shock "Just tell me how much blood you need to drink" he added "well I can survive like 2 months, but if I'm around humans I need to drink weekly" I said and Carlisle smiled and the family did too " Y/n, you, jasper and Alice can join this coven and family" he said me, Jasper and Alice smiled "Just let me tell you guys to the rest of the family, as you know I'm Carlisle that's my mate Esme, you already know Edward and that's Rosalie and her mate Emmet" he said "Well as you already know I'm Alice, and This is Jasper and y/n who are mates, I'll find my mate but it will take a while" she said we all smiled at echo other.

We where all in the living room just sitting and taking about random things I saw Rose a couple of times watching my belly "Why are you looking at my stomach like that?" I asked Rose she looked at me "There's a bump, like your pregnant" she said I looked at my belly and smiled "i was" I said everyone looked at me in shock "How?" asked Emmet "I was pregnant when I was still human, then we found leader of the Mexican Coven she turned us and the baby is frozen in my stomach" I said "i'm sorry" she said "No it's okay, you were just curious" I said and we continued with our talking about random things.