Meeting the new member

Y/N Pov:

1980

We where all in the living room just sitting and watching TV when Alice burst through the doors with a boy "Guys I want you to meet somebody!" she said exited we all got up and went where Alice was "Who is this Alice?" asked Esme and Alice jumped up and down "This is my mate Brendon" she said "Hello" he said "Hello Brendon" said Carlisle "Carlisle is it okay if he joins us? Pleaseeee?" Alice begged him Carlisle just smiled "Of course Alice he is your mate" he said Alice ran to him and hugged him then she turn to Brandon "Bran this is Carlisle and his mate Esme, that is my sister Rosalie and her mate Emmet, that is my other sister y/n and her mate Jasper and last put not least that is Edward" she said "Well it's nice to meet you all" he said smiling at us Brandon looked big as Emmet, "Tell me Brandon do you have a gift?" asked Emmet Brandon nodded "Yes I can control the weather" he said "awesome!" I said and he laughed at me "do you guys have gifts?" he asked us we nodded "Well only four of us have gifts, Alice who can see the future and I guess that's how she found you, Edward can read minds, Jasper can fell and change emotions and y/n can have any power that she imagens in her head in any time" he said Brandon looked at me with shocked eyes "Cool!" he said we laughed "Cool and Not cool" I said and we laughed again "so Alice tells me that you guys drink animal blood that's why you have golden eyes?" he asked and we nodded "Then why do you have red eyes?" he asked me "Because of my power, if I drink animal blood which makes us vampires a little less stronger I can lose control but if I drink human blood which makes us vampires strong I can control it" I said he nodded "So your power is really strong that can't hold up on animal blood?" he said and I nodded "Exactly" I said and smiled " we see that you have a little gold in you red eyes did you start drinking animal blood?" Emmet asked and Barn nodded "When I meet Alice in the woods near my house she told me that there was another way and I started immediately" he said we all smiled "Now if you guys don't mind I'll go and show Barndon around the house" Alice said "Of course not Alice" said Esme and she and Brandon left "Well that went well" I said they smile Jasper warped his arm around my waist and we walked in the living room again.

When Alice was done with showing Brandon around they came in the living room and we started talking about random things he was fun.

It was now night and we where still in the living room Brandon was thinking about something I bumped Emmet's arm he looked at him and I gave him a sing to looked at Brandon when Emmet saw that he was districted he got up and said "I'll be right back " he went to the kitchen after a couple of minutes Emmet was still in the kitchen but we didn't care what he was doing we where just talking again about random stuff and we were laughing Emmet walked out of the kitchen with a bucket full of chocolate he gave me a sing to districted Bran so that he can come behind him I nodded "hey Brandon" I said he looked at me "Can you tell me that story about your father again?" I asked he nodded "okay but why" he asked "It's funny" I said and he nodded "okay so when I was-.." SHASH Brandon was cut of the bucket of chocolate that was over his body he got on his feet "Emmet!" he yelled and they started chasing echo other we where all just laughing at them "wait! It was y/n idea!" Emmet yelled Brandon stopped and looked at me "No! Emmet is laying Brandon! NO!" he started chasing me and trying to hug me with the chocolate the family was just laughing when I stopped running I saw Bran nowhere "Hey! Where did he go?" I asked then I felt hand around my waist and they picked me up "No! Brandon put me down!" I said "Nope!" he said after a couple of seconds he put me down me and him where with chocolate all around us the family where just laughing they're ass's off "You idiot" I whispered while chuckling, I took a shower and then went back to the living room Brandon was still covered in chocolate he came over me "No" I warned "hey okay" he said raising his hands and took off to the showers the family where still laughing "Had a nice show?" I asked they nodded and still laughed Rose was laughing so much that she feel on the ground on her stomach, god they really had fun.