let's just wait

Y/N Pov:

It has been three months since me and Jasper are vampires, me, him and Peter where the best there we were really skilled me mostly because of my power Jasper has told me that when ever Maria was next to me she was scared because of my power you see my power is really rare any kind of a power I think in my head will happen in real life I can make anyone feel human expect for me but they need to be close to me and I can make anyone have self control over blood but not me that's why Maria doesn't want me to leave, Peter is mine and Jasper's best friend we are always together and when ever one of us feels down the other two of us lighten up the mood, three days ago Maria broth another newborn her name was Charlotte she woke up a couple of minuets ago and Peter told us that he felt a pull to her and me and Jasper smiled and told him that if you feel a really big pull then she is his mate "Go talk to her she is completely confused" I said Peter nodded smiling and walked to her me and Jasper smiled, a couple of hours later Peter came with Charlotte and we four become best friends we where always together but then I remembered the baby, it has been three months and nothing grow bigger it was just a little bump "Darlin' are you okay?" Jazz asked him Peter and Charlotte saw my sad face "Yeah, I'm fine I just need to talk to Maria for a second" I said I got up and rushed to Maria's tent "Maria?" I asked "What do you want?" she said "I wanted to ask something" I said she got up and walked to me "What?" she asked god this woman is so rude "umm-the day when you changed me and Jasper-" I stopped "What about that day" she asked "I was pregnant and now it has been three months and nothing has changed it's still a little bump" I said Maria smiled evilly "Y/n vampires can't have children so when I changed you your baby froze in your belly" she said and walked in her tent again I was now heartbroken I started walking towards Jazz, Peter and Charlotte with tears in my eyes that will never fall I passed them they looked worried "y/n!" they all yelled and ran to me I fell on my knees and started dry sobbing Jazz hugged me Charlotte too there no space for Peter to hug me so he just pated my shoulder they were worried "y/n what's wrong" asked Jazz "The baby" I said while cracking my voice "What baby?" asked peter and char "come on I'll explain everything" said Jazz he picked me up and we went to mine and his tent we sat there and Jazz started talking "When y/n was still human she was 1 month pregnant" he said Pet and Char looked at echo other then at us "I was worried because my bump was still little like still 1 month pregnant I went to Maria to ask her why is it like that and she- she told me that Vampires can't have babies and that our baby is frozen in my belly" I said Jazz looked really sad like heartbroken and Peter and Charlotte looked really sad Jazz felt how sad I was and he hugged me again "It's okay, everything is going to be fine" said Jazz Pet and Char nodded and smiled "I'm sorry that I can't give you that family you wanted" I said Jazz just hugged me tighter "it's okay y/n really" said Jazz "Maria took everything from us" said Char and we all nodded we just stayed in the tent just talking to lighten up the mood like we always do.

A couple of day later when me and Char were walking past Marias tent we heard her that she wanted to kill Charlotte and me because I was to strong to be here and that Charlotte as a newborn vampires time was done we hurry to Jazz and Peter to tell them Peter started begging Jazz not to kill Char "peter I'm not going to kill Charlotte you or y/n okay? I'm not" he said we nodded.

The night came when jazz had to 'kill' me and Char we made a plan to run when we heeded outside we started running but Jazz stopped "Jazz come on" I said "I can't go"| he said "what? What do you mean you can't go?" I asked "i need to finish something first it will take me a couple of weeks, listen you go with Peter and Charlotte in 5 weeks come back in this same spot I'll be here now I need to go" he said he kissed my head and left I started running where Peter and Char where "where's Jasper?" asked Char worried "he said that he needed to finish something he said I should meet him at the same spot in 5 weeks" I said Char hugged me Charlotte didn't like Jasper much but what he did now saving us she worm up to him "Okay now we need to go" Peter said talking my hand "Wait. Do you promise that we are going to be here in 5 weeks" I asked he nodded "y/n you and Jasper are my best friends okay? I would do anything to keep you safe just like Jasper did now" he said I nodded and us three started running we found a old house in the woods very long away from Marais coven it took us 3 days running and now we made it to this house we clean it up a little bit reworked the furniture and everything looked like home "Well this ended up looking nice" Pet said and me and Char smiled we where in the living room doing some random stuff until 5 weeks for Jazz to come home.