She's going to be one of us

Y/N Pov:

2004

It is already 10 years since the family started going to School, but I don't because I still can't control it I try really hard but still can't. Now we have to move we are going to Forks all the time when the family finishes school we move and they started in new schools last year we where in London but now like I said we are going to Forks Washinton, it's a little town and Carlisle told us about the treaty, and he had to talk with the Pack about me and the Pack let us move in but in five years we have to move again I hate the Pack they smell like wet mutts.

Now me and Esme are settling things in our new home, while the other went to buy some stuff, the house was beautiful.

It was now Monday and the family left leaving me and Esme, me and Esme do our everyday routine we clean up a little bit then just sit down and talk or watch some movies.

It was now 3:30 so the family has to be home by now, like I said they are home now I ran to Jazz and hugged him he hugged me back "I missed you" I said he smiled "I missed you too" he said and kissed my head "Hey what about us?" said the rest of the family I laughed and hugged them too, it was now night and me and Jazz where in the living room with Alice, we were watching a action movie when Alice gasped she had a vision "What did you see Alice?" asked jazz she didn't answer him but looked at me smiling " Use your gift" she said exited I used my gift so that I can see the future...

Vision

Edward saw a new girl they looked at echo other then I saw them In a meadow laughing and smiling then I saw the new girl as a vampire 'i love you' she said 'i love you too' said Edward and they kiss

End of Vision

I smiled and spueled loud and so did Alice at the same time Jazz just looked confused then everyone came in the living room "What's happening?" asked Carlisle me and Alice look at echo other with big smiles we nodded at echo other "Edward is going to meet his mate!" we said at the same time loud, then everyone looked at Edward smiling he was also smiling "Well thank god!" he said we all laughed then I remember that she was human and stopped laughing everyone looked at me in confusion "what's wrong y/n" asked Esme "she's human" I said whispering then Rose looked at Edward with anger "You are not going to date her!" she said Edward looked at her "You are not going to tell me what to do" he said Rose was about to say something but I cut her off "But she is going to be one of us!" I said Alice nodded and the family looked at us "You two will have a happy life and she's going to be one of us and she's happy like that, so please Rose don't be angry with him" I said Rose glared at Edward "Okay, I'm going to be angry with Edward but I am so not going to be friends with her" she said and I nodded rose left to hunt alone "don't worry when she becomes a vampire Rose is going to worm up to her" I said smiling and everyone else smiled at me Edward smiled and nodded, now we where all in the living room just sitting and watching movies for the rest of the night.