The army

Y/N pov:

The family were now close to graduation, I was happy that they are graduating even if they did graduate a lot of times, Alice even planed a graduation party at our place right now I was waiting in the car outside the school playing music so that I would be distracted from the blood, someone knocked on the window door I turned my head there I see Alice with her graduation slip smiling at me I got out of the car to see no one was there just the family everyone left I hugged Alice and Bran and Edward and congratulated them I smiled at Isabella and she smiled back at me then I hugged Jasper and he kissed me, we went to the cars, we dropped of Bella, and we went home and started decorating.

I was now in mine and Jasper's room getting dressed when I was finally done with my dress and make-up I went downstairs and saw the whole family waiting for the guests, when the guests got here I just hid because they didn't know who I am they where just asking me questions like 'who are you?', 'are you a Cullen?' and it just bothered me so I went to mine and Jasper's room got undressed put on some jeans and a top, sat on the couch and I was reading a book but the music was so distracting then I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I said the door opened and I saw Jazz he smiled at me "They're bugging you to much?" he asked and I nodded he closed the door and sat next to me I placed my head on his shoulder and he warped his arms around me and we read together, after a couple of minuets we heard another knock on the door "Come in" said Jazz the door opened and we saw Bran "What's up" I asked he looked at us "We are having a meeting downstairs the guests are slowly leaving" he said we nodded and went down stairs and saw the whole family and some people of the pack and god they do stink! Edward laughed a little bit "what's wrong?" asked Jazz "We aren't going to Seattle" said Emmet "They're coming here?" Alice said "Wait? What?" I asked and the family looked at me then at Jasper and Jasper looked at Emmet "You didn't tell her?" they asked Jazz "I told Emmet to tell her because I went hunting" said Jazz and everyone looked at Emmet "And I forgot" he said "How could you forget" asked Edward "Hey sorry, but I was doing other stuff and I forgot" he said "It's okay guys, just tell me now" I said "Well a day before graduation, Alice had a vision, she had a vision of Victoria creating an army, and they are coming here to kill Bella, she wants revenge because we killed James" said Carlisle "What kind of an army?" I asked "Newborn" said Jazz and I looked at him, I didn't want to kill newborns again but I have to "We understand if you don't want to fight" said Edward "No, I'll help" I said and they smiled at me "Tomorrow we start training" said Carlisle we all nodded "You all may leave now" he added we all left except for me Jazz and Carlisle and Esme I looked at them "Y/n if you can't fight newborns again you can just skip it" said Esme "No, I want to help" I said they smiled and nodded me and Jazz went to our room and just sat there in echo others arms.