Fire, Battle & a perfect ending

Y/N Pov:

It was the night before the fight, Jacob was gathering sticks so that we can light up a fire, when Jacob got here with sticks he looked at Ben but Ben looked at me I smiled I let go of Jasper me and Ben put our hands up and fire came out of our fingers and we light the fire up "Now that's what I'm talking about" Jake said we laughed at each other and I went back to Jasper who was smiling at me Jacob sat next to Benjamin and Tia "A little fire with war story's, or just standing there like fricking statues" Jacob said and I laughed a little then Garret sat next to him "Name any war, I've been there" Garret said and then everyone came around I just ignored they're talk and looked at the tent where Renesmee and Bella where "I'll be right back" I said and Jazz nodded he was speaking to Peter and Charlotte I walked to the tent "Hey guys" I said and sat down in the tent they smiled at me "hey" they said, we sat there and talked about random things then Ness started tearing up "Ness what's wrong" I asked "Did Aunty Alice and Uncle Bran leave us because here going to die tomorrow?" she asked "No sweetie, where not going to die" said Bella hugging her daughter "It's okay Ness, Alice and Bran are going to come back, we promise" I said she nodded and went to sleep Bella smiled at me "I'll go see what the others are doing" i said Bella nodded and smiled as I left I walked over to Carlisle and Edward they standed there in silence "Ed?" I asked he turned around and smiled at me and he hugged me "What's the hug for?" I asked he pulled away "I just wanted to hug my sister" he said I smiled "Well you should go and hug you daughter and wife because they need you more now" I said he smiled nodded and left to them I walked over to Carlisle he smiled at me and we just looked at the people that where laughing at the fire "Thank you" said Carlisle I turned to him "For what?" I asked "For standing up for everyone, for joining this family, and for helping the family... I'm being honest right now" he said turned to me and put a hand on my shoulder while mine where in my jacket "Rose was never happier to have two sister like you and Alice and more a sister that isn't obsessed with fashion" he said I laughed "You help Esme, when her son died, even if I'm her mate and I'm suppose to keep her happy she wasn't until you came and comfort every word" I smiled "Emmet has never been so happier and funnier then to have a little sister to mess around with" I laughed remembering some past of me and him "You help Alice to complete her past, you helped Brandon with his feeling, you helped Edward with his love life with a human, even with you thirst you help her and him, and you help Jasper too, I don't know what he was going to be without you, I don't know what everyone would be without you, and you helped me complete this family like it is now, I'm proud of you, I'm proud of my daughter" Carlisle said all so lovely and calmly I teared up but no tears came down I let out a small sob and hugged him and he hugged me back Carlisle has always been like a father too me since day one, since the day we came in this family "I love you" I whispered "i love you too" he said and hugged me tightly when we let go we turned around to see the whole group at the fire where smiling at us and waiving at us to come me and Carlisle came down i went to Jasper, Peter, and Charlotte and Carlisle went to Esme "That was lovely" she said "She did help us, all of us" he said turning around to looked at everyone then at me "What can I say, I love to help" I said smiling and everyone chuckled at me, and we all standed there talking about wars again as Garret broth it up.

The day came and we where all at the field I was standing with Jasper, Emmet and Rose, Peter and Charlotte close to us Carlisle turned to look at all of us before the Voultori came "They red coats are coming, the red coats are coming" said Garret jumping a little up and down they then came I didn't pay much attention on what they where talking I just looked at Ness who was looking at me back, she was sad I could see it I wanted to see how this is going to end so I used my power to put I shield on my and to see the future......

Vision

The Voultori killed Irina Kate and Tanya where going to attack but Edward and Emmet stopped them Edward told me and Zafrina to blind them and we did, after Alice and Bran came, Alice showed Aro the future that she saw and they left....

End of Vision

I was now pulled back to reality "What's wrong y/n?" asked Jazz, Rose Emmet Char and Peter looked at me before I could answer "IRINA!" Kate and Tanya yelled they where going to attack but like I saw Emmet and Edward are going to stop them "Blind them" Edward told me and Zafrina we did Edward calmed them down he stepped forward but Jane used her power Edward landed down on the ground I was about to use my shield but I looked at Bella and nodded towards her and she put her shield on Edward came up again and walked over to Bella "It's working" he said Bella smirked and I smiled at her "As you can see Aro, no law has been broken" said Carlisle, Aro said something but I couldn't hear because a scent hit me "Alice" I whispered and everyone tuned around to see Alice and Brandon walking I looked at Alice and she looked at me and she smiled and looked at the Voultori again "i can show you that the child is no harm" she said and the guards let them past she was showing the future to Aro, I knew that Edward was reading her mind because he looked lost in thoughts, I put on a shield and Edward was snapped back in reality and he smiled at me it took a couple of minuets when Alice was done showing Aro the future he looked shocked "That's your future, unless you change it" she said and turned around and walked to Brandon "Aro we can't do this, we can't keep this child alive" said Carius "Can't you see brother, no law has been broken here we may leave" Aro said smiling at his coven they left but before Aro could leave he looked at Alice then Bella and then Me "Such a prize" he said and he left Stefan and Vladimir took steps forwards "What are you waiting for? This is the perfect time to attack" Said Stefan "Not today" said Carlisle "You are all fuels" said Vladimir and they left we all laughed at them and I kissed Jasper in happiness and he kissed me back when we puled away I hugged Brandon and Alice then we all went back home.

Everyone was leaving and Peter and Char too "I'll miss you guys" I said they smiled "It's okay you'll see us soon remember where we live?" Asked Char and we laughed we said our last goodbyes and they left.

Me and Jazz walked over to Edward, Bella and Ness I hugged her and she put her hand on my cheek she showed me a picture of all of us together "yes Ness, we are all now together" I said she smiled and hugged me.

Me and Jazz went to our Meadow we laid there I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said "Always and Forever?" I asked he smiled "Always and Forever" he said I smiled and kissed him.

The End