Edward leaving?

Y/N Pov:

2005

It was now one years since me and Alice saw the new girl that is Edwards blood singer and mate, me, Alice and Brandon were at home while the other went hunting Alice was pulled in a vision when the vision was done she looked at me, smiled and nodded I knew she wanted me to use my power and I did I used it so that I can see the future....

Vision

Edward came home from hunting and was really happy for some reason then the next day he meet the new girl...

End of Vision

I saw smiling like crazy so was Alice "what did you two see?" asked Bran we looked at him Alice was going to answer him when I stopped her "You'll find out when everyone gets home" I said and Bran nodded, when everyone came home me and Alice rushed to them to see if Edward was happy like in the vision and he was yey! Me and Alice ran to him and hugged him tight "What's this for?" he asked "You are going to meet you mate tomorrow!" we said at the same time everyone was now happy for him but Rosalie just glared at him "Oh come on baby worm up to him, he finally found his mate" said Emmet but Rose didn't say anything she stepped closer to Ed and said "Congrats, I am happy for you and I will not fight with you, but I am going to hate the human" she said and walked off I just smiled at her because I didn't want this family to fight 'well at leats there aren't going to be fights between you two' I said in my head he smiled and nodded and walked off.

The next day I wished Edward luck, hugged everyone and kissed Jazz and they left.

When they got back Edward was losing his mind he said that he needed to leave for a couple of days I understand why but it just broke mine, Alices and Esme's harts.

The next day Edward left for Alaska to our cousins Rose came home pissed because the Isabella couldn't looking at them I tried to calm her down with using my power as an empath "Y/n don't!" she yelled "Sorry" I said and felt guilty she looked at me with an apologetic look "Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you I was just angry" she said and I nodded "I understand" I said she smiled "But do it again please because I don't want to break stuff" she said and I nodded, the whole day went by with me and Jazz calming Rose down.

(I know it's a short, the next one is going to be longer so don't worry and YEY Edward meets Isabella)