Meeting the new girl

Y/N pov:

It has been a week since Edward left and Rose is going insane because the new girl won't stop looking at them, Edward called us yesterday and told us that he is coming home today I was happy to see him and was everyone else.

We heard a car pull up the driveway I got on my feet "Yey! Edward's here!" I said exited and ran outside only to find Edward coming up the stairs with a bag in his hands I ran a hugged him tight "Y/n, you are, a, lot stronger, then, us" he said I pulled away "Sorry I just missed my brother" I said he smiled and pulled me to a hug again by now the whole family was outside and was smiling "Edward!" said Alice and ran and hugged him too "Hey man nice to see you!" said Emmet and Bran and gave him a bro hug "Nice to see you again Edward" said Jazz "You two Jasper" Edward said and they pull echo other in a bro hug then Carlisle and Esme hugged him Rose just nodded at him he gave a confused look "she's angry because the new girl won't stop looking at them" I said and he nodded and we all walked in.

The next day Everyone came back but Edward and Rose was pissed again "What happen again" I asked "I have to go to the hospital" She said "What? Why?" I asked her but she already left I looked at the family "because a van was going to smash Bella and Edward stopped it" said Bran I nodded and walked over to Jasper and he hugged me.

The next couple of days Bella found out about us and Edward was brining her today, I don't know how it will go because of my thirst, I was now making a salad with Emmet Jazz was behind me and smiled "Just like the old days" he said I smiled remembering he kissed my cheek and looked at the family "I'll go hunting before Bella comes" he said we all nodded "Me and Bran will come with" said Alice and they left a couple of minuets have passed then we heard a voice "You have a beautiful home" said Isabella Edward said something but I was paying attention on the TV I was now making something that I don't know what Is called but at least I was helping then a sweet sent hit me I froze and Carlisle gave me a side hug and smiled "It's okay everything will be fine" he said I nodded "Just hold your breath" he said I nodded and hold my breath Bella came in her, I felt like I couldn't hold my breath anymore I just went in a corner "Hello Bella" said Esme, Everyone was smiling expect for me and Rose I was trying to smile but I couldn't "Bella!" said Alice they came in Jazz was having trouble but I put a shield on him so that he would not smell her blood he smiled at me and he stepped closer to Bella and shook her hand "Hello Bella my name is Jasper" he said and isabella looked at him in shock he just laughed when she saw me she stepped forward but stepped back immediately she looked scared when she saw my eyes "Scared huh?" I asked and she looked in a apologetic look "No!- I – no - I – didn't mean too-" "It's okay I understand" I cut her off she looked at the family "How is Jasper so calm around me now?" She asked 'please tell her about my power because I can't talk' I said in my head he nodded "y/n has a power, she can have any power in her, she just needs to imagine it, she imagined a shield and put it on Jasper" Edward said Isabella looked at me "well can't you do a self control" she asked I shook my head "I can do it to other vampires but not myself" I said and she nodded 'please take her out' I said in my head Edward nodded and turned to Bella "let's take you to tour around the house" he said and she nodded "I'll see you guys later" she said "bye Isabella" I said she turned around "Bella" she said I smiled and nodded "Bella" I whispered she nodded and they left "Well that went well" I said they smiled at me "You did good y/n don't worry" said Jasper in my ear I nodded and smiled "You really did and thanks for calming me down" Rose said and I nodded.

The whole day Bella tried talking to me but I hide all the time because of her blood she is pissing me off.