Part 12

We left off with izuku fighting the juggernaut and defeating him, after that he became the class rep and trained the students to use their quirk better and he also met heimdal the guard of asguard. In the end we saw endeavor meeting with his family and shoto asking him a favour.

Now we start off at the next day with izuku going over to meet momo's parents he flies to the main door and presses a button and says "I am izuku midoriya and I am here to meet Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyarozu"

A voice then comes from the speakers saying "come in" just as the gates open izuku quickly goes to the mansion and knocks on the door, which is opened by momo who greets him saying "you're finally here"

Izuku responds with "sorry if I was late" then just as he was about to step in he hears a voice familiar to him say "so I just sigh here and were done"

Izuku quickly realized who the person was and rushes past momo using his full cowl into the room and sees endeavor about to sign a paper he quickly use black wip and his telekenisis quirk to stop endeavor hand mere cm away from the paper

Endeavor quickly looks up to see who interrupted him and saw izuku and asked "izuku what are you doing here"

Izuku just quickly sighs and says "sorry for stopping you but what are are you doing here". endeavor sensing worry in izuku's voice says "I am here to fix an arrange marriage between momo and shoto". Izuku then sighs and is happy and asks "if that paper he was about to sign would have finalized everything"

Endeavour replies saying "yes, but why were you so worried" izuku answers saying "me and momo are dating and I warned shoto about staying away yesterday but looks like he didn't listen"

Endeavour was shocked to hear this and stands up saying "I am sorry, I didn't knew"

Izuku smiling says "it's not your fault uncle enji" just then endeavor says "btw thank god you stopped me because if I had signed that paper it would havbe been impossible to cancel the marriage"

Now, I am making it so that once both parties have agreed to an arrange marriage it cant be undone

After that endeavor left saying his goodbye to the family, but not before apologizing to momo for his son's behavior.

When endeavor left momo's father stands up and walks over to izuku and stands in front of him and introduces himself as "keni yaoyarozu and his wife as meme yaoyarozu".

Izuku almost laughed at the last part thinking 'who names their kid meme', but was smacked on the head by momo then izuku bowed down and introduced himself by saying "it's a pleasure to meet you sir I am your daughter's boyfriend izuku midoriya"

Keni tells izuku "who would've thought my future son in law will be the god of thunder and the son of the no1 hero himself"

Izuku took it as a compliment and replied "well I didn't think I would be able to find someone like your daughter in the entire universe the other realms included"

Keni just chuckled as he told momo "I like the kid why don't you show him around I have to sort out the problem from earlier"

Momo just said "hai" then walked off by dragging izuku along the floor.

The parents saw this and smiled then went to talk keni first said "I think we should have 2 bodyguard to protect momo from that shoto kid he seems obsessed with her and make sure that they have quirks effective against his half hot half hot quirk"

Meme just nodded and said "I will interview people tomorrow morning"

Now we cut off to momotalking izuku to her room.