A Visitor?

"Prove it," Alya said with a smirk. "Prove that you don't have a crush on Chat Noir."

"And how do you supposed I do that," I say with an eye roll, sitting back in my chair. 

"Tell us who you really have a crush on." She leaned forward and at her words so did the others.

"Ha," I chuckled. "Bold of you to assume I have a crush on someone."

"I think you do. But I don't think you even know yet."

"What does that even mean?"

"You'll see."

Almost like magic, the bell rang and we were dismissed for an early out Friday. She dropped it as we made our way out the doors. Marinette had invited us to go to her parent's bakery for lunch before we went and hung out at the carnival that was in town. I was surprised that Adrien was allowed to go, but it seemed like Gabriell was finally taking what they talked about to heart. 

Max caught my arm as we made our way outside. 

"Yeah?"

"I can't go with you. I'm leaving so I can go and meet my mom at the airport. She's on a break from her training right now so she thought that we would go spend the day together." He looked a bit apologetic but I just lightly punched his arm.

"Tell her I said hi?" That got a smile out of him as he turned and walked back inside. 

When I turned around to catch up with the others I could see a bit of Alya's smirk before she turned to walk with Nino. 

~~~

When we got to Marinette's house her dad gave us a tray of snacks before we headed up to her room.

We all sat around Marinette's room in various places. Nino and Alya were on her little couch, I was sitting on her desk, leaving her and Adrien on her floor and bed. She set the snacks on the desk next to me and we all ate our fill. After that, we just sat and joked around until Marinette suggested that we play some video games.

Since both Marinette and Adrien, and Alya and Nino already had a predetermined rivalry on who was the better team, I opted out. After a little while, I decided to head up to her balcony to get some fresh air. The carnival started at about 7, and it was only about 5. 

Sitting out there I was definitely debating going back in just to grab my jacket which I had left inside, but I didn't want the others to hear me coming back in and realize that I had left. My social battery was drained and I needed some time to myself.

But that didn't last long, as I heard footsteps on the balcony behind me, nearly scaring me off the railing where I was perched.

"It's 55 degrees, are you sure that you should be out here?"

It was Pegasus.

Holy shiz I need to update more but here yall go, this little scrap of a chapter, but I just needed to do something. Sorry for the wait and thank you all for over 900 reads. Now if you just voted too, then yall would make my day.