True Friends

After they let go, Marinette's parents went back to their bakery, and Alya and I headed to class. We missed all of first and second period so we went to our third period. We had the same class, well not a class it was a "study period" but mostly people just hung out in the library. We walked in and we were immediately swarmed us. We explained what had happened and then said that we would get the video out soon. Then I pulled them to the table where we usually sat and Adrien was there too. Poor Nino didn't have this period with us. Alya sent the video to me and I plugged a flash drive into my tablet to download the video. Then I walked off to find a certain someone.

I left the library a few minuets later with a hall pass. I was headed to the computer lab.

I walked in and saw him sitting at a table typing away at a computer. I walked in and sat next to him.

"Hey Max, you're the graphic designer for the schools web-page right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, you heard about this morning right? I have the video of it on this flash drive and I need some help getting it onto the schools website. The students need to know that Marinette is innocent and Lila isn't always telling the truth."

He looked at me for a second before nodding. "Hand me the flash drive."

I did and he started typing on the computer. It took a few minuets because he had to watch the video. I saw myself on that screen and I looked how I felt when I was in costume. Confident, yet kind and caring. Powerful in some sense of the word. It was when I was looking at the Dupain-Chengs hugging their daughter. It was my favorite part and he chose that picture for the thumbnail.

I only had a few more minuets before I had to go back to the Library but he finished uploading it. I got a ping from my phone and Alya had uploaded it too. It was getting a lot of views and I started to feel self conscious. What if I looked like a nosy know-it-all? What if people thought me uploading it was pretentious? It was almost as if Max could read my thoughts because he looked over at me.

"You did the right thing you know. If people don't agree or don't like that you posted it well, screw them. You said it your self, they need to know about Lila."

"Thanks." I smiled at him. He was a really good friend. "I should be getting back to the library" but he called out to me.

"Hey Maxx if you ever need any help," He scribbled something onto a piece of paper. "Here" He handed me the piece of paper. It was a phone number.

"Thank you. Again." We laughed and I left for the library.

Here you go another update today. And if anyone who likes to draw wants to draw that scene in the principal's office... I cannot draw to save my life so...Yeah I will tag you and I might follow you and I will just all around just be very happy.

Stay Safe!

-L.A.