Partners

K guys I'm back.

Yeah I know I said I wouldn't be working on this story as much anymore but I had such a good idea that I had to get it down.

so here we go...

I awoke to a voice mumbling things. It sounded like ingredients. My head was pounding and I was wondering why but then I remembered the fight.

I sat up, " No No No wow Max best miraculous holder ever. You get a miraculous and then pass out without getting to a safe spot. Now everyone's going to know. Hawkmoth is going to come after Adrien and Gab-"

"It's okay. Nobody saw you."

I looked around the small room and saw a little old man. I realized that this was the old man who gave me the miraculous box.

He continued, "Ladybug brought you here before your time ran out and she is waiting outside once you're ready."

"Thank you.... um, I don't know your name."

"Fu."

"Thank you, Fu." I smiled. He seemed like a grandpa.

I spotted my kwamii and said the words. I loved the feeling of being in a suit. It felt like I could do anything. I nocked and I heard her say to come in.

I stepped in and saw her standing facing the far wall. 

"Hey"

She turned towards me. Then her face broke out in a smile.

"You're okay!"

She rushed towards me and hugged me. I staggered back.

"Um..yeah. Thanks by the way. You brought me here?"

She let go and faced me, "Yeah got you here just in time."

"Hey, I just want to apologize for being so snappy yesterday. I just know- wait who was akumatized?"

I needed to know who was akumatized. If I let it slip that I knew who he was then I would indanger Chat. But if I told her it was Adrien then I could endanger both me and him.

"Adrien Agreste"

Okay, this is good I can work with that.

"So I.... um.... was in the neighborhood.....an um....-"

She burst out laughing, "You don't have to explain yourself. If I tried to come up with an excuse for my partners as well as everyone else in my life I would go crazy."

"Wait, partners? I've had my miraculous for like a day."

"I saw the way you handled yourself back there and I think that if Master Fu chose to give you such a powerful miraculous then you deserve it."

I smiled at her, " Thanks. That means a lot"

"It's no problem."

Then she vaulted through a window and swung away.