Not you too

After a week or two, I fell into a rhythm. I would usually go to school then tag along and watch whatever thing Adrien had (he was so busy! What he wouldn't do to impress his dad is beyond me.) then go home and Adrien and I would chill in his room and do homework then he would leave for patrol with Ladybug and I would go back to my room. Then I would work on my percussion or read a book or go to Marinette's or Alya's. We became inseparable. Even Cloe backed off once I started firing back at her after she would make fun of Marinette. Alya would too but I think Cloe was a little afraid of me.

Adrien also told me that he was training some of the other heroes like Pegasus, Viperion, and Roi Singe. Carapace, Rena Rougue, and Queen Bee were also helping and the new heroes were doing very well. He said they were training the new heroes so that they would be ready if they ever needed extra help.

But...

Adrien and his father had a complicated relationship and sometimes I would hear them fighting. Adrien would slam the door of his room and not let me in and I got really concerned about him but whenever I saw him next he was fine except for maybe bags around his eyes. Alya, Marinette, and Nino also noticed and I told them about how I was hearing them fight even with my headphones on.

One day it got so bad that I could hear Adrien sobbing through the walls. He didn't lock his door this time so I went to check on him after he had quieted down a bit. I couldn't hear him crying anymore so it was time. I was about to open the door when I heard a voice coming through it. 

"It's a deal Hawkmoth"

This chapter was fun to write because I could skip a little bit and get into something more interesting. But it's also short so I'll be posting again soon. I hope.