Lupa

told ya it would be like 20 min. but I won't keep you waiting.

He paused then continued. "And this next thing is to Ladybug. If you hand over your miraculous then you join my pack. Be a part of my family. And one more thing. Gabriel Agreste, I'm coming for you."

The screen went dark and I saw Adrien through the phone back at Alya. I knew that to save them I would need to get Adrien away. So I threw back my head and howled. 

It was a challenge to him, to come and face me, but I also needed him to leave the Tower so I could get the others out. His head whipped in my direction and he howled back. Then he jumped towards me but I jumped down into the ally next to it to distract him for a few minutes but that was all I had. Minuets.

I ran towards the Tower using my power to propel myself then I jumped up again almost flying. Then I reached the top.

Opened the door (that flimsy lock was no match for me) and I saw Marinette, Alya, and Nino curled together to conserve warmth. Marinette was in the worst shape, she was only in a nightgown so I grabbed my jacket that I had left on the window sill and offered it to her. 

She looked at me deciding if she should trust me. Then she grabbed the jacket and slipped it on. I helped them up.

" Go now while he's distracted. If he comes back I'll try and hold him off for as long as I can."

Only then had I noticed that Alya was filming. She was intrigued by the prospect of more superheroes but I think she was a little afraid of me due to me being the same animal as Adrien's akumatized form. So I smiled and looked at the camera. 

Talking to both Alya's followers and my classmates I said, "I am here to help Chat Noir and Ladybug defeat Hawkmoth. But hopefully, you won't be seeing much of me."

Alya jumped in there with, "Should we expect another superhero for a partner for you? Like how Ladybug has Chat Noir and Rena Rouge has Carapace?" 

"No, I don't think so. I'm the last line of defense, I work alone."

I turned to leave, we had already spent enough time talking and Adrien would be coming back soon. But before I could jump off the balcony and make my way to the ground I could hear Alya running after me. " Hey Hey wait! What's your name?"

I thought about it for a second and then replied, "Lupa".

Wow, I'm really cranking these out. And for those of you who don't know who Lupa is one, it means she-wolf and two, in Roman Mythology She was the goddess who cared for the abandoned children Romulus and Remus and those guys went on to start Rome one of the most powerful Empire in the world.