She Really Did Know

Slight trigger warning, if you don't like blood or self harm. Also mentions of suicide.

I knew something was off the moment I got to the school.

Adrien had fencing practice so I walked to school that day. I wasn't paying attention much to the world around me, I was so lost in my music.

When I got to the school, Alya, Nino, and Marinette weren't waiting outside. There were a few people outside and it seemed like they all were staring at me. Their gazes ranged from pity to disgust but I brushed it off telling myself I didn't get enough sleep last night. I walked in the school and was about to walk into the locker room when someone stopped me.

"Don't go in there."It was Adrien, and he was keeping me from walking in.

"Why not?" I would've made a joke but his somber face killed it.

"Oh, let her Adrien, she is such a fan of the truth, is she not?"

Lila. What had she done?

I pushed past Adrien into the locker room. I tried to go to my locker, but there was a group of people around it. I pushed past them till I was in front of it. It was a picture of me lying on the floor of my old room back home. I was unconscious but you could see what I had done.

Most of the bleeding came from my chest, and you could tell they I had tried to kill myself. There was also an article next to the picture, but I knew what it said. Those words had haunted me for weeks. Driving me to be someone I'm not.

I fled out of the locker room, I didn't know where I was going but I just needed to get away. I managed to get to an empty classroom before I collapsed and was forced to relive that horrible memory.

This story is coming to a close. I know how it's going to end and maybe 6-7 chapters left.