Lone Wolf

Yeah, I'm Back...

With Mid-Terms this week I have a lot of free time and I should be studying but why would I do that?! It's not like I'm not studying for tests that are most of my 1st-semester grade. 

So anyway...

Here we go...

I jumped up onto a building and scanned the horizon. I wasn't all that familiar with Paris yet but the Eifel Tower wasn't hard to spot. I ran over the rooftops loving the wind in my curly dark brown hair. Every once in a while I would slip or almost fall but I just used my power to right myself.  I reached a building near the Tower and paused (Paw-sed). With my enhanced sight, I could see Aly, Nino, and Marinette huddled in Eifel's Office. I could also see Adrien standing on the balcony. Then something buzzed near my neck and I pulled off some high tech-looking headphones. They even had something that went over your eyes. I flipped the visor down and I saw a notification for the Ladyblog. 

"Hey, guys my friend and classmate Adrien Agreste has been akuatized. He captured me and my friends saying 'I'm going to make my own pack.' He wants me to say a few things. First is to another one of my friends and cla-"

The phone jerked away and I could hear Alya protesting. But then Adrien's akumatized face filled the screen.

"This one is to Maxine. You could have joined my pack, been a part of my new family. But now you are an outcast. A lone wolf."

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT IT SEEMED LIKE THE PERFECT (purr-fect) PLACE TO STOP I SHOULD BE UPDATING IN LIKE 20 MIN OR SO BUT FOR NOW (why am I still in caps?) just enjoy my comeback.