Alone

I stumbled back but before I could turn and run the door opened. It was Adrien, I could tell because of the messy blond hair, but there was something in his hair.

Ears.

And not his cat ears like with his Chat Noir suit but these looked like wolf ears.

He also had a white suit and a cloak.

I turned and ran into my room and slammed and locked the door. I grabbed my school bag and started stuffing it with my things like my headphones, phone, and some money and then and an extra jacket. I heard him trying to break through my door. I crouched in the corner of my closet but he found me and dragged me out.

Something was sticking out of his pocket but before I could see it clearly or run away he grabbed me by the arm. He was strong and I cried out. He was crushing my arm!

"We could do this the easy way or the way more painful way"

"Easy! The easy way!" I yelped. I was definitely going to have bruises tomorrow. He grinned and scooped me up bridal style. He walked over to his window and stood at the edge. His eyes grazed across the skyline and stopped at the Eifel Tower. I held on tighter and closed my eyes knowing what he was about to do.

And I was right.

He jumped off the window sill and my stomach dropped. I refused to look down the entire way. I wasn't exactly afraid of heights but try jumping along building tops to the tallest monument in France.

Once we stopped he put me down in Gustave Eifel's office.

"Why are you doing this?" I pleaded

He turned around to face me.

"Because I'm going to make my own pack. Without Gabriel Agreste." At Gabriel's name, his face darkened.

"Who's in your pack?"

"All the people who were good to me" He stepped forward and put his hand on my face. Not threatening but like I was something to be cherished."You were so angry when you had seen that he had hurt me. You didn't show it but I could hear you pacing in your room. I knew you cared for me like the older sister I have always needed." His arm dropped and he turned away but I could still hear him. "But I also needed a father."

Then he left.

I sat there for a second but then shook my self out of it and tried the door but obviously he had locked it. I looked around then bent down to dig through my backpack and I pulled out my drumsticks that were in there from band.

I apologized to the wax statue then slammed through the window. Then I grabbed the extra jacket and put it over the broken glass and climbed out. I walked to the edge and just stood there admiring the view but then I heard a howl and pulled away and went to the stairs.

1,710 steps all the way down. I knew that he would be looking for me so I couldn't go back to the mansion and if he went after me then he would probably go after Alya, Nino, and Marinette so I couldn't go to their houses.

I had nowhere to go.

I was alone.