Ears Up!

I found an abandoned alleyway and sank onto the ground.  I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. Who would be most likely to have their phone?

Alya.

I called her and she answered on the second ring.

"Aly! Where are you?"

"Um.. in my house? Where else would I be?"

I sighed in relief. He hadn't gotten her yet.

"Get to a safe place. An Akumatized Adrien is coming for you guys."

"Um... Max?

"Yeah?"

I was worried about her now. She sounded scared.

"He's already here"

"Just do what he asks he doesn't want to hurt you."

"Ok-"

The line cut off. I tried Nino then Marinette. They didn't answer. 

I didn't know what to do. 

I started to cry.

 I didn't know how long I had been sitting there but I jerked up when I felt someone touch my shoulder. It was a little old man. And he was holding a box.

" Maxine Smith I give to you the Miraculous of the Wolf. This is the Miraculous of Control. Use it only to help the greater good."

I took the box and opened it and a bright blue light blinded me. By the time the light had faded the little man was gone.

And there was a thing floating in the air in front of me. 

It looked like a wolf but it was blue with purple and black accents in its eyes and fur.

"Hello there, my name is  Midnight. I am your Kwaimi. I can give you powers to help save akumatized people." 

"Okay, so what's my power." I had met Adrien's Kwami and sort of knew how it worked.

"You have the miraculous of Control. You don't have a weapon but you can control items around you. But only things like a rock or a car. Your big power is controlling someone entirely. You can read their minds, make them talk, move them around, and they won't remember anything about the experience. That is why this miraculous is not freely given. Master Fu trusts you a lot and this must be a dire time."

I nodded," Adr- I mean, Chat Noir has been akumatized."

"That is bad. So to transform just say 'Midnight? Ears up!' Okay?"

I nodded again. I took out a band of silver medal. It had diamonds in it about five of them. I slipped it on and it went all the way up my arm. It fit perfectly like it was made for me. I looked up at my kwamii and she nodded at me.

"Midnight? Ears up!"