And that's the end....(maybe)

I'm sorry guys I have just not been that interested in this fandom for a while so even though I'm still waiting for the next season I won't be updating this for a while. 

I'm sorry to the people who like this. Maybe once the next season comes out I'll update again but for now I want to work on some other original.

Like don't get me wrong I love fanfics but I have a good idea so sorry.

Again: This will be the last update for a while so enjoy and I'm sorry for the end.

I leap off the balcony onto the rooftop of a near building. I howl again and I hear him howl back. I jump off the building onto the open space at the base of the tower.

 I hear a noise behind me and he's standing there. 

With my enhanced senses and the tech I can tell his weaknesses but we circle each waiting for the other to make their move.

"So you're the new miraculous holder? You don't have to do what that bug tells you too. She can't even chose the right person too love. You could join me. We could be the alpha's of the whole city."

He smiles but it looks like he's baring his teeth at me.

His weakest point is a chink in his armor right between his shoulder and his collar bone, but if I want to use my power then I have to touch his temple. 

I smirk giving off a fake air of confidence that I certainly don't have, "Nah, I'm good. Oh and by the way, I work alone."

The smile melts off his face and he lunges. We dance around each other each off us landing a couple off hits. 

We work our way down a street tearing it up and at some point Ladybug, Rena Rouge, and Carapace show up and try and help but I growl at them, "He's mine." and then in a lighter tone but still showing that I mean business, "Get all the civilians out of the way."

We keep going and I'm getting exhausted. I may be enhanced but I still have a limit.

I finally land the temple shot shouting, " I'm the alpha now!" and he goes still.

"Give me your akumatized object."

He pull out a picture that's ripped in two with a smiling blond woman and her son sitting on a bench with a man standing behind them.

I take the two pieces and rip it again. A little butterfly flies out but I don't see Ladybug de-akumatize it because I am on the ground now and my vision is going black. Above me I see Carapace looking down on me. 

Then it all goes black.