Cast

Trailer:

***

Hey my lovelies!

I've had this idea in my head for a while. This is my first time writing anything, so I hope you enjoy!!

Also theres a trailer I made :) ^^

Trigger warnings;

Mature content, dark themes, substance and alcohol abuse, assault and violence, body shaming, slut shaming, toxic and abusive relationships.

Sexual content warning includes and is not limited to; choking, hair pulling, pain kinks, spitting, slapping, praising, degradation, knife play, minor blood play, bondage, tiger riding, minor food play, edging, dirty talk etc.

If any of these things make you uncomfortable feel free to skedaddle from this story.

***

Im probably going to include little drawings and gifs to help visuals things too.

Some chapters will have songs that you can play that I think fit with the vibe or are songs that are being played in the story. 

There's a link to the Spotify playlist and a Pinterest board on my profile <3

***
The characters in the story are in no way supposed to represent the real people. It's purely a work of fiction

Also please don't take anything too seriously, it's all just for fun <3

***

Another disclaimer before you start is that the first few chapters are honestly badly written, I had no idea what I was doing and if you can make it through them then I promise it's worth it!!

Also, without trying to spoil anything, toxic and manipulative relationships are a big part of the first few chapters, and seeing comments shaming and victim blaming the character who is trapped in the relationship is horrible and disgusting. I do understand that it's frustrating to see the character in this situation and believing things and making the wrong decisions but that's what character development is for. The more reads the story gets the more nasty comments there are that are directed to the character. I know this is a work of fiction but it's a real life situation that happens to so many people, so please keep any negative comments about that aspect of the story to yourself.

Anyways, meet the cast :)

Cast:

"Daisy":

(Cindy Kimberly)