50 | Gem

Harry Styles

5 years ago

It was so dark.

Everything hurts.

With a tired groan, I forced myself to open my eyes. My head was spinning, I could hardly keep them open. It was dark in here, I could hardly see anything, I didn't want to see anything.

I could hear someone else in the room, I could hear them breathing, moving about.

The first thing I saw when my eyes finally adjusted to the light was my lap, my head was hung, and I was sitting in a chair. My wrists were duct taped to the arms of the chair, my ankles taped to the legs of the chair. I wasn't going to be able to get out of here without some time.

"Young styles, you're finally awake"

A taunting voice came from somewhere in the room. My head shot up from where it had been hung, and frantically I searched my eyes across the room, even though I couldn't see anything in here. It was almost pitch black.

Keeping my eyes open was hard. My head is pounding like I had been hit by something, hard. Everything was so foggy, I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't remember how I got here or why my head hurt so bad.

"Wake up!"

The voice was right in my ear, shouting to wake me up. I tried to hide how I jumped when I got a fright at how loud his voice was, I couldn't even hear him come over.

He chuckled tauntingly, and I heard his feet scuffing as he walked further away from me to the opposite side of the room.

I heard a flick, and then shortly after a single light was turned on, a lamp above my head, shining down. Squinting my eyes, I tried to see the figure across the room from me, I could see him, but barely.

It was tall, old. I could see the wrinkles around his mouth, and on his neck. He had on sunglasses and a cap, hiding his face from me. I had no fucking idea who this guy was, or why the fuck he had me tied up in this room.

I tried to look for anything on him that I could recognise, to tell me who he was. It was probably just some guy who wanted some shitty type revenge for something I had done. I killed enough people that I couldn't even remember their names anymore.

The only identifying feature on this guy were a few birds tattooed on his arm.

I didn't recognise them though, I had no fucking idea who he was.

"Does the name Kieran Jones ring any bells?" The man asked me, coming back over to pull up a chair so he could sit in front of me. He deliberately moved his jacket so he could show me that he had a few guns tucked into his belt.

The name did in fact ring a bell.

Kieran Jones, Gemma's best friend.

How the fuck does this guy know Kieran Jones?

"Not answering?" The man tilted his head to the side, pouting a frown. He stood up from the chair and cracked his knuckles, "Have it your way then"

Within a second, my head shot to the side with a pressure to the right side of my face. He just punched me in the face. It really didn't hurt at all, it was more just annoying. Poor fucking guy had a weak punch. He wanted anything out of me, he was gonna have to try a bit fucking harder than that.

"You're gonna want to cooperate with me" He sat back down on the chair, giving me a smile, leaning back.

He signed with the shake of his head, understanding that he wasn't gonna get shit from me. I knew Kieran Jones, but he had ties to Gemma, and I would never want to put her at risk like that. I had no fucking idea how Kieran was related to this guy, but I wasn't telling him anything since Gemma was involved.