13 | Falling

Tw: violence

January 6

I hadn't heard from or seen Harry since he took me home a few days ago.

I cringed at myself for how touchy I was being with him, laying on his lap, touching his face and hair. I thought I would forget what happened, but I was wrong. I remembered kissing him.

I still don't know why I never told him I broke up with James.

He stopped showing up to my work at the Beachwood and I never saw him at the club either.

I wasn't exactly looking for him but I was used to him being at my work since he started showing up every day and trying to talk to me. Maybe I did something to annoy him so he didn't want to speak to me.

He was probably annoyed that he basically had to babysit me and take me home while I was wasted. I knew getting drunk was a bad idea, he was right to be annoyed with me.

I was sitting on one of the stools in my kitchen, with a fresh cup of coffee next to me, it was five at night but I was exhausted from being at the club last night and I kept almost falling asleep throughout the day.

I needed the coffee to keep me awake for a few more hours until I could go to bed. If I went to bed too early, my sleeping pattern would be even more messed up.

I jumped, when my front door swung open, almost spilling the hot coffee next to me.

"James, what are you doing here?" I stood up off the chair, instantly walking backwards when I saw him storm into my apartment.

I knew he'd come back, I knew he would be mad at me. I shouldn't have broken up with him, it was only going to end worse for me.

I didn't know why he was here, I told him we were over yet he was acting like I didn't say anything.

I may have been blackout drunk, but I remembered saying that to him.

I wished I was strong enough to tell him we were done in person, but I couldn't say that to his face, unless I wanted a slap.

Saying it over the phone was terrifying enough, and I was surprised he hadn't already lost his temper at me.

"I want to talk to you" He walked towards me, a soft expression on his face that was so rare to see. He reached out his hands, making me flinch before he grabbed my own hands.

He held my hands, pulling me closer to him. "I'm sorry, for everything"

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you over the phone at Christmas about Niall. you know I didn't mean it, I just cant help but get jealous when Niall is all over you and I'm not there to stop it, I've seen the way that guy looks are you, he wants to fuck you" He sighed, giving me a wary half smile.

Don't argue with him, you'll regret it.

I understood why he was annoyed. Niall and I were very close, and James got jealous easily. He also didn't like the idea of me being drunk because he thought it made me more slutty than I already am.

"It's fine James don't worry about it, I get why you yelled" I mumbled, maybe I should stop letting Niall give me hugs, if I didn't want James to hit me. We still weren't together in my eyes, but I think he thought we were, "But I still don't-"

"No I want to apologise, I got mad at you and I shouldn't have" He cut me off and stood closer to me, standing and looking down on me, I still didn't look up at him. "I made a mistake, and I need to work on it. I'm sorry about my anger, I'm trying to control it more. Im sorry babe, I love you"