15 | Reminder

January 12

January 12

For some reason, James thought that me saying I never wanted to see him again, meant that I wanted to see him again.

He wouldn't leave me alone

Whether it was showing up at the cafe, or my apartment, begging to be forgiven.

He said that no matter what he would still love me, and even though I got distracted by someone else while we were in a relationship, he forgave me and still loved me.

But to be fair to myself it was really hard not to get distracted by someone like Harry. He was like a magnet and I couldn't help but be drawn to him and those big annoying but intimidatingly gorgeous green eyes.

There was something about him that made it impossible for me to stop thinking about him. I hated myself for it. I shouldn't be so wound up over him.

He blamed it on my alcohol intake. The night I saw Harry at the club a few days ago, and he saw the bruises on my neck, I drank so much that I was surprised that I managed to remember any of the night.

And of course, James had let himself into my apartment that night, waiting for me to get home so we could talk.

But instead, he was greeted by Me, Jade Liam and Niall stumbled home at four in the morning, singing and giggling at nothing. I was also only wearing one shoe, which I thought was strange, I never did find the missing one.

The original plan was for everyone; Niall, Liam and Jade, to just stay at mine.

I had a double bed and enough space in my living room to sleep two people and we were all completely wasted when we stumbled into my apartment.

James tried to hide the look of disgust and anger until we were alone, he would put up this front while we were around other people, but I could see the anger when he saw that Liam was giving me a piggyback, since I had lost a shoe.

He kicked them all out.

I tried my hardest to protest against him, it wasn't fair to make them all leave since James it wasn't even his fucking apartment.

I even threatened that if they left, then he had to leave too, since I hadn't invited him over in the first place and he didn't live here, we weren't together.

The sorry behaviour he had for the past few days flipped like a switch and he accused me of only wanting to break up with him so I could start sleeping around.

And then I said he's the one that's been sleeping around, considering the four times he's cheated on me, he just slapped me across the face.

I was so angry, and intoxicated, that my first thought when he hit me was to call Harry, and get him to do as promised; skin him alive.

But realistically, I was praying that they would never ever meet, because I would hate to see what they'd do to each other. Well, actually, what Harry would do to James.