41 | Tease

April 18

I'd never felt more comfortable and safe than I did right now. It was still a feeling that I had to get used to. When I relived the memories of last night, how intense it was and how he told me I was in control, I knew I would never have to go back to the feeling of being scared and unsafe ever again.

I knew he struggled with his emotions and allowing himself to feel them. 'Emotions are just a waste of time' as he said it once. But I think he's better at showing them than he thinks he is.

He shows the way he feels through his actions. Simple acts such as just holding my hand, or pushing my hair back off my face. Holding my hand on top of the gearstick or resting his hand on my thigh while he's driving.

And then he showed his more intense feelings through my body, by making me feel that euphoric headrush, the floating feeling and the pleasure.

And I knew he still believed he was this awful monster, that his mind was this dark and terrifying place. And maybe it was, but each time he showed me those vulnerable pieces of him, it didn't scare me like he thought it would, it only made me adore him even more, he felt safe enough around me to tell me about those things, which he had never told to anybody else before.

And I knew from the first week I met him, that there was a beautiful person hiding behind the confident and almost arrogant exterior.

From the first night I stayed with him, and he hugged me and told me he'd keep me safe. Or the night I first saw him have a nightmare, and he asked me to stay with him, to hug him and kiss him. I knew that he had a beautiful heart and soul.

Harry nuzzled his face against me, resting his cheek against my face and sighing deeply.

I think he thought I was still asleep.

I was laying on my stomach, on top of him with my head on his shoulder. One of his hands was tracing light patterns on my back, underneath the material of the shirt he put on me last night, while his other hand was resting on my ass, just holding me.

I could feel his heartbeat in his bare chest and I could feel his relaxed breathing as his chest slowly rose up and down underneath me. I knew I was probably crushing him, since I was laying on top of him, but I didn't care, and he didn't seem to either.

He stopped moving his fingers on my back and just wrapped his arm around me tightly, pulling me closer even though it wasn't possible.

I smiled when I felt him kiss the side of my head. With my face still buried in his shoulder, I pouted my lips to kiss neck.

"Good morning little daisy" He mumbled with his deep, raspy morning voice.

I took a deep breath in, filling my nostrils with his scent as I rolled over so I wasn't lying on him anymore, but next to him. His arm was still wrapped around me, under my neck as I used his arm as a pillow.

He groaned when I moved, stretching his free arm above his head before dropping it back down to rest on his stomach.

"Good morning Harry" I smiled.

I lay on my side so I could see his face, he stared up at the ceiling for a moment and let me admire his side profile; perfect sharp jawline and carved cheekbones, his eyelids still heavy from being asleep.

He turned his head and his pretty green eyes met mine, smirking at me as he raised his eyebrows, "Staring?"

His raspy morning voice created butterflies in my stomach and I smiled shyly at him, he always seemed to catch me staring at him.