85 | Promise

August 9th

Diana De Angelais

"Promise me you won't kill him," I said for the millionth time today.

Harry didn't acknowledge me.

"Harry," I tried to catch his attention, but he still acted like I wasn't there, we were in his car, so it wasn't like he couldn't hear me, he was just ignoring me.

I poked his thigh, and then just kept poking it, and I planned to keep being annoying until he responded to me.

He had been in such a good mood the past few days, he was so touchy and was constantly kissing me. And Harry being in a good mood, almost meant that he was in a horny mood. So the past few days had been nothing but sex, I was genuinely surprised my legs were still working. We'd wake up and fuck, and then watch a movie, and fuck, and then we'd go to bed, and fuck. I wasn't complaining. I was having the time of my life, having sex with him at least twice times a day was exactly how I wanted to spend my days.

I thought it would have put him in a good enough mood to prepare him for tonight, but no, he was still homicidal.

"Harry, promise me," I tried, and again, he stared out of the window in front of him, resting his wrist on the top of the wheel. He had sunglasses perched on his nose, pinching his bottom lip between his fingers with his other hand.

I was going back to the club tonight after taking a few weeks off. And I wasn't surprised when Harry was adamant about not letting me go alone. He also hated the idea of me being there, and Niall also being there. I hadn't talked to Niall since he kissed me.

Harry still wanted to kill Niall, he was number one on his hit list right now. I was terrified to see how he was going to react when he saw Niall, but I had pleaded with him not to do anything, but he had been ignoring me.

"Just let me talk to him," I tried to get him to reason with me, but he still wasn't having it. "Please Harry, just five minutes with him."

Harry finally acknowledged me, glancing to me on the seat next to him, "Alone?"

"Yes." I answered, then realised that was a stupid answer when I noticed Harry's demeanour get even angrier, he blew a breath and looked like he was about to start ranting, "No not alone," I quickly changed my answer so he wouldn't have a meltdown, "I meant a conversation with just me and him, we'll still be in the club, at the bar, I won't be out of your sight."

I saw his jaw clench, I hoped maybe he was considering it. I did have to talk to Niall at some point, I couldn't go back to work and completely avoid him like he wasn't there. He was my friend, he still is my friend. I just needed Harry not to kill him as soon as he saw him.

Without any other words shared between us, we eventually reached the club. Harry had hardly even parked the car before he was getting out and walking around the front to get to the passenger side, where he opened my door for me before I got the chance.

I turned around to face him, my legs dangling out of the car, and I was facing him. He took a step closer until he was between my legs, and his hands were on my hips, drawing small circles on my skin beneath my shirt with his thumbs.

"I'm not trying to be an asshole." he said to me, and almost sorry look on his face behind the sharp features that made him look angry. "I don't wanna be someone that stops you from seeing your friend cause I'm fuckin' jealous, but you have to understand why I really don't like him right now. It's more than me being jealous. He hurt you, took advantage of you and forced himself on you. You can try to see the good in him but I won't. I won't ever forget what he did, and I will always want to kill him because of it."