7 | Good Girl

December 29

Harry came into my work three days in a row.

The first day was when I ended up sitting with him at the table, and he was asking me questions before I got that call from James.

The second day he strutted in here and sat himself down like he owned the place, and ordered the same thing; a black coffee and a cookie. I saw him sitting at the back tables, staring at me the whole time.

I was the one who had to prepare his order, but I would go out of my way to avoid him. I would ask Rebecca, another girl that works here to serve him, she gladly took the opportunity, she already had a massive crush on him.

And today was the third day he came in, and just like usual he was staring at me and watching my every move and  for some stupid reason I thought it would be a good idea to stare back. I told myself that it would catch him off guard, or he would look away.

But the bastard just smiled at me, and twinkled his fingers in a little wave.

He enjoyed it, he enjoyed seeing how pissed off he was making me.

I was sitting on one of the stools beside the counter where the bakery was, I had my legs crossed over and I had my elbow resting on my knee and my head sitting in my hand.

I was staring at him, he was annoying me without having to do anything. But every time he looked at me too, I'd get goosebumps all over my body and I'd have to look away.

I wish I was stronger, that he couldn't have that kind of effect on me. But there was something about him, he would just drill those big green eyes into mine and I got butterflies every single time.

"Daisy, what on earth are you doing?" I heard the familiar Irish accent say from beside me.

I turned my head to look at Niall, who was standing next to me holding one of his daily muffins, staring at me in confusion. He looked at me for a moment, before looking over to where I was just staring, trying to figure out what I was looking at.

"Who's the guy?" Niall asked, looking between Harry and me, who were now staring at each other again.

"A guy from the club, won't leave me alone." I said.

"Seems lovely," he joked, watching him as he stared at me pensively. "Want me to go talk to him?" Niall asked, placing his empty hand on the top of my back, like he was trying to comfort me from the weird stalker I have.

Bless Niall. Niall is the equivalent of a puppy, he's too precious for this world. While Harry is like some scary monster that just lingers about, waiting to attack. Niall would shit himself before he even got within ten feet of the guy.

"Thank you, but no thank you" I broke the stare between me and Harry to look up at Niall and smile at him.

"Okay...but if he keeps bothering you, let me know." He started talking with a serious face. "I've been practicing my Karate moves" He said, making me laugh as he flopped his arms about trying to imitate karate moves.

Failing miserably when he managed to knock the muffin out of his hand so it fell onto the dirty cafe floor.

"Aw shit" He said, stopping his weird arm movements to look at the sad muffin on the ground.

I giggled a bit at how genuinely upset he looked, "I'm done my shift, but go ask Rebecca for another one, I'm sure she'll give you one"

His face lit up like a kid on Christmas "Love youuu" he sang happily, placing a kiss on top of my head and skipping off to find Rebecca.