33. Time to die of Sadness Haha

"Nikkō~"

"Nikkō."

"Minami-chan."

"Minami!"

Minami opened her eyes slowly to see Tendou standing above her, his hands planted on either side of her head. She smiled and yawned, "Good morning Satori."

"'Morning," he kissed her nose. "Are you excited?"

Minami stopped, "For what?"

"Uh, you're graduation today?" he said. Minami's eyes widened. She was awake now.

"I forgot all about that!" she threw the covers off and quickly got out of bed. Minami went to her closet and flipped through it trying to find her graduation gown. She had decided to make her own since she had started making clothes.

Even though she had to wear a white dress she made sure to add her own little twist to it. The skirt reached just above her knees and the bodice was lacy and long-sleeved. She had put lantern sleeves on it to make it more comfortable.

She quickly went to the bathroom and changed into the dress. It fit perfectly. She got ready, making sure to put on jewelry and perfume at the end.

After changing, she was bedazzled with jewelry. She managed to slip on her gown followed by her cap. She stepped into her three inch silver heels and walked out of the bathroom.

She twirled around, showing Tendou how she looked. He smiled at her, "Once again I am astonished by your sheer and utter beauty." he grabbed her hand, kissing it and making her blush.

Tendou then got ready. He wasn't too fancy, just a simple collared shirt and dress pants. Seeing him wearing that made Minami blush even more. Why was he so hot?

Once the couple was ready, they headed to Tendou's car.

(• ε •) Close Crop (• ε •)

Hey, we're almost ready. Me and Eita are heading to the school rn. Taichi said he'd be on his way.

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Y. E. S. (☞゚∀゚)☞

Ok, me and Satori just left his house. We should be there in a couple minutes.

(• ε •) Close Crop (• ε •)

k. Ushijima-san texted me and asked me to tell you to text him

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Y. E. S. (☞゚∀゚)☞

K thx! See you There!

Minami switched her contacts from Shirabu to her brother.

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Shirabu-kun told me you wanted to talk to me

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Yes, I wanted to know why ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ was my contact for your phone. I don't mind I just wished to know

Minami laughed and she answered him.

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Well, I don't know, I feel like that could be you

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

But I do not shoot people, nor do I own guns.

(。◕‿‿◕。)

I don't know, it looked cool. Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?